|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Cycle canopy with strong galvanised mild steel frame
- 76mm round tube uprights; 50mm square tube roof frame
- 3m inside length accommodates an 8-cycle multi-rack or up to 4 Sheffield cycle racks at 750mm centres
- Designed for on site assembly
- 4mm clear PET sheet roof
- Free standing
- 2380(H) x 2810(D) mm
- Bike racks not included
What is the Purpose of a Cycle Canopy?
Elegant and contemporary, this canopy is made of sturdy galvanised mild steel with a 4mm clear PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) sheet roof to protect cyclists as they park and retrieve their cycles. Installing a simple method of cycle storage, such as a rack or stand, can accommodate cyclists and make securing their cycles easy.
This cycle canopy is a variant of the VELOPA Canterbury cycle shelter. The cycle stands shown are not included. When installing the canopy, it is recommended that it be installed in a flat area, preferable on concrete where each leg can be bolted down with anchor bolts.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This cycle canopy can be used wherever you need to store or house cycles on a temporary basis. On-site assembly of your canopy will give you a place for several cycles for your patrons or employees.
Who Might Use a Cycle Canopy?
The cycle canopy can be used at retail locations such as shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues. It is also a wonderful addition to schools, playgrounds, office buildings, colleges, parks, and any other place where cycles are used for transportation.
- Height: 2,380mm
- Depth: 2,810mm
- Length: 3,240mm-10,100mm
- 76mm round and 50mm square galvanised steel tube
- 4mm clear PET sheet
Our standard 1-year parts and labour warranty applies to this cycle canopy.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions