First Aid Bag
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Keep your staff safe and prepared for any incidents with our compact and complete first aid kit
- Helps you tackle both minor injuries and life threatening conditions with confidence
- Kit contains Bandages, Scissors, Gloves, Dressings, Tape, Foil Blanket, Wipes and more
- Durable and practical kits come in three handy sizes, Small, Medium and Large
- Small is suitable for up to 25 people, medium up to 50, large up to 100
- Each kit in the range is up to code with the rigorous British standard and fully stocked for all your needs
- Easily spot your kit in an emergency thanks to clear universal markings and reflective strips
- St Johns Ambulance first aid guide included for advice on minor injuries to life threatening conditions
- Ripstop polyester minimises tearing for durability and peak longevity
- Tough and heavy-weight handle makes transporting your kit hassle-free
- Kit is clearly marked 'First Aid' for easy identification
- Pouch is PVC backed offering some water resistance
- Conforms with British Standard BS 8599-1:2019
- Product is entitled for free shipping to postcodes in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a First Aid Bag?
Keep your staff safe and prepared for any incidents with our compact and complete first aid kit. Each kit in the range is up to code with the rigorous British standard and fully stocked for all your first aid needs. Tackle both minor injuries and life threatening conditions with confidence, a St Johns Ambulance guide is included in every kit. The tough and heavy-weight handle makes transporting your kit hassle-free.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These durable and practical kits come in three handy sizes, ideal for use at work sites no matter the size of the workforce. Easily spot your kit in an emergency thanks to clear universal markings and reflective strips. A St Johns Ambulance first aid guide is included for reliable information and advice on dealing with minor injuries to life threatening conditions. Ripstop polyester minimises tearing for durability and peak longevity.
First Aid Bag Specifications
These kits are made from robust ripstop polyester for protection against daily wear-and-tear. Available in three sizes: Small is suitable for up to 25 people, medium up to 50 and large up to 100. First aid guide from St Johns Ambulance comes included to provide guidance. All sizes conform to the strict British Standard BS 8599-1:2019.
These first aid bags are made for ease of use and a painless experience. These products are precisely produced from high-quality materials and are made to last. For increased value when you purchase, these bags benefit from a 1-year parts and labour warranty, to provide assurance that you are receiving a great product. This item is entitled for free delivery to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
We won't be beaten on price! We are secure in the knowledge that we provide the most competitive prices on the web, due to this we are pleased to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. Should you spot this first aid bag for a cheaper price on another website we will match that competitors price.
When you buy a first aid bag from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old choice. 100% satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can easily send it back for a speedy return. For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Select your desired quantity and head to check out to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions