Drum Dolly with Handle
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Drum dolly with handle for transporting drums in upright position
- Strong welded steel construction
- Powder coated blue RAL5007
- 4 castor wheels, 2 with brakes
- Models 13600 and 13610 have a handle, complete with 2 eyelets and 1 clamping band to stabilise drums
- Model 13600 has a cross strut bent at right angles to accommodate 60 litre smaller drums and an outer rim to accommodate 200 litre drums
- Models 1361 and 13610 have a closed sheet steel pan which accommodates 200 litre drums
EXTRA COLOURS: If you want a bespoke RAL colour you must state this in the comments field when placing your order and we will then contact you for more details. Note this can take up to 20 working days and is an extra 10% on the net price.
What is the Purpose of a Drum Dolly with Handle?
Rolling drums across the warehouse is a thing of the past thanks to this handy dolly. This drum dolly with handle is made for the sole purpose of moving drums from one place to another while keeping them upright. Depending on the contents of the drum, having them in any position other than standing could be disastrous.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This drum dolly with handle can be used anywhere that drums are the main mode of storage or containment for various products. Manufacturing facilities that make paint, liquid cleaners, chemicals, or other liquid or fine materials might find this product useful.
Who Might Use a Drum Dolly with Handle?
Shipping and receiving, inventory specialists, manufacturing workers, and chemical production workers might use this drum dolly with handle to get their finished product from where it was made to an area designated for long-term storage or to the warehouse for immediate distribution.
Each drum dolly with handle is built to hold a single upright drum during use and has four castor wheels (two are braked to prevent runaway drums). Each dolly is made of welded steel and the colour is powder coated blue RAL5007. There are three different models of drum dolly to choose from.
- Model 13600 has a handle with two eyelets and one clamping band. It has an inset cross strut and a raised outer rim so it can safely carry a 60 litre drum or a 200 litre drum.
- Model 1361 has no handle, but the base is solid for handling a 200 litre drum.
- Model 13610 has a handle with two eyelets and one clamping band. It has a solid base to transport 200 litre drums.
Each drum dolly comes with a 10-year warranty on parts and labour and can be delivered in 10-15 working days from the time of purchase. The Workplace Depot is happy to price match and guarantees stress-free returns and exchanges.
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||80|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions