|20+ units gets 20% off|
|10+ units gets 15% off|
|5+ units gets 10% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Keep your cabling safe from pedestrians with our hugely popular and versatile cable cover
- Practical and cost-effective answer when you need to run cables through walkways or corridors
- Simply position where required, then run cabling through the underside cable channel
- Cover has a spacious 38 x 12mm single channel for wires to run safely underneath
- Highly durable base means it's strong enough for use in heavy footfall areas
- Highly visible yellow finish stands out from the carpet making it easy to distinguish
- Non-trip sloped design lowers the chance of people tripping over your wires
- Sturdy 1kg unit is constructed from high-quality plastic and is built to last
- Cover is 950mm long, the total unit measurements are 950(L) x 130(D) x 19(H) mm
- Connect multiple units together via the jigsaw-style connectors to create longer runs
- Product is eligible for free, next day shipping to places in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Cable Cover?
Protection of electrical cables in the workplace is a major concern, and that's why this cover was developed. Cable protection is essential to many working environments. On an average day, many people traffic over cables without even giving it a second thought. However, if these cables were exposed, they could cause serious health hazards, both to the people passing over them and the building in general. Covers provide a safe and affordable way to keep cables secured and safe from fraying due to excessive traffic. A cover will also present a visual warning to people to be careful when walking around the cables so as not to trip themselves up.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Offices stand to benefit the most from using a cable cover. They stand out from the carpet making it easy to distinguish between the cable protector and the floor. This decreases the likelihood of accidents in the workplace due to workers tripping over open cables and/or wires, which could potentially lead to damage to the cable and replacement of either the cable itself or the hardware that is connected to the cable. As a precautionary measure, it serves a very important service in offices and business places. It can even be used for cable management outdoors as the covers can be utilised with hoses as well.
Who Might Use a Cable Cover?
Offices that have a lot of cables leading from peripherals can stand to benefit from the cover, because it serves as a preventative safety measure for workers. Additionally, workplaces that require hardware to be unplugged and moved around often can also benefit immensely from a cover. In such cases, there is no set location for cables and being aware of where cables have been moved is essential in ensuring that employees can navigate across the office floor successfully without tripping. Even long cables can be covered by linking multiple covers together to form one that encompasses the entire length of the cable.
The cable cover presented here is an affordable safety measure and is very easy to set up. All that has to be done is to slide them onto the cable and setup is complete. Multiple lengths of covers can be chained together to provide cover for longer cables. The sleeve itself has dimensions of 950 x 130 x 19mm, with a single channel for cables that is 38 x 12mm, making it ideal for any cable or hose that conforms to that dimension. They can easily be adapted to a number of situations and may be used in covering longer cables by snapping consecutive covers together to achieve the desired effect.
Adding extra value to your purchase, this cover comes with a 1-year parts plus labour warranty, to provide assurance that you're acquiring a tremendous product. This product is available for free, next day postage to anywhere in mainland Great Britain, when we receive your order before 3pm. Orders made later than 3pm will be processed the next business day so you will receive your package the next business day.
We refuse to be beaten on price! We are confident that we provide the most competitive prices on the web, due to this confidence we're happy to guarantee a 100% price match. If you can find this cover at a cheaper price on any other website we will price match that offer.
If you are looking to buy a customised cable protection, please discuss with a helpful sales assistant by dialling 0800 0126777. Our main priority is ensuring that our customers receive the best item for their situation, and we are always delighted to give advice. If you have any questions relative to our covers, please don't hesitate to give us a call. We are dedicated to giving excellent customer support and are always happy to assist.
When you try out a premium-quality cable cover from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old product. These items are delicately constructed from high-quality materials and are built to last. They are also simple to install and use, saving time and frustration. These products are designed for simplicity and an uncomplicated experience. Satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you can simply send it back for a no-hassle refund.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions