Free Delivery - 10-14 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Bottle skips make it easy to collect or transport used bottles and other items in bars and restaurants
- Designed for storing used glass bottles and other recyclable waste at events and establishments
- Watertight and exceptionally durable, all skips feature a tapered, one-piece moulded plastic construction
- Lightweight in design and fitted with smooth running wheels for easy handling and manoeuvrability
- Factories and industrial facilities can use them as mobile storage units due to their robust construction
- Anti-jamming feature allows you to easily nest or stack multiple units on top of one another
- Versatile range is a convenient, cost-effective alternative to our premium food-grade container trucks
- Manufactured via a rotational moulding process that meets ISO9001 standards
- Supplied as standard with 4 x 50mm swivel castors with polypropylene wheels
- External dimensions are 690(H) x 470(W) x 660(L)
- Product is qualified for free shipping to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Bottle Skips?
Bottle skips make it easy to collect or transport used bottles and other light-duty items in bars, restaurants, or any other commercial or industrial facility. Watertight and exceptionally durable, all skips feature a tapered, one-piece moulded plastic construction that’s easy to clean and maintain. This model is lightweight in design and fitted with smooth running wheels for easy handling and manoeuvrability. Its anti-jamming feature allows you to easily nest or stack multiple units on top of one another without them jamming together for maximum convenience.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Originally designed for storing used glass bottles and other recyclable waste at events and establishments, bottle skips are now used for a wide variety of storage and handling purposes. They’re a common sight throughout the catering and hospitality industry, used widely within bars, pubs, hotels, and restaurants. Factories and industrial facilities can use them as mobile storage units due to their robust and durable polyethylene construction. This versatile range is a convenient, cost-effective alternative to our premium food-grade mobile container trucks.
Bottle Skips Specifications
This model has a volume capacity of 125 litres and a maximum weight capacity of approximately 60kg. Supplied as standard, it’s fitted with four 50mm swivel castors with hard-wearing polypropylene wheels for easy manoeuvring. The 125-litre unit measures 690mm high by 470mm wide by 660mm long in overall dimensions. All bottle skips are manufactured from recycled polyethylene using a rotational moulding process that meets the requirements of ISO9001 standards for a quality management system.
These products are made for simplicity and a user-friendly experience. These items are precisely engineered from top-quality materials and are built to last. Adding extra value to your investment, these bottle skips are supplied with a 1-year labour and parts warranty, to ensure that you're getting an incredible product. This item is ready for free postage to postcodes in mainland Great Britain.
We will never be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is positive that we provide the most competitive prices on the web, due to this we are delighted to offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you can find our bottle skips at a cheaper price on a website we will match that competitors price.
When you buy bottle skips from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old option. 100% satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your order, you can easily send it back for a trouble-free return or exchange. The Workplace Depot also accept several different payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal. Add to your basket and checkout to order your skips today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||10-14 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions