AED Wall Bracket
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Wall mounted bracket suitable for the secure storing of most defibrillators
- Designed for public access to defibrillation when wall mounted in a visible, central location
- A defibrillator should be mounted where people can easily get to it in an emergency
- Bracket will store a single defibrillator ensuring that it is safe and easily accessible
- Ideal for busy facilities as it allows you to have a designated place for the defibrillator
- Made from robust steel, it will help to protect the defibrillator from accidental damage
- Finished with a powder-coated paint in grey that will resist knocks and scrapes
- Cost effective solution is St John Ambulance branded for your added confidence
- Please note, the bracket should not be installed in direct exposure to sunlight
- Not supplied with screws or fixings as you may need specific types for your application
- Installation should be carried out by a qualified operator
- Overall dimensions are 180(H) x 300(W) x 175(D) mm
- Item qualifies for free postage to postcodes in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of an AED Wall Bracket?
This is an AED wall bracket suitable for the secure storing of most defibrillators. You should keep the defibrillator in a visible, and highly accessible location. The Defibrillator should therefore be mounted where people can easily get to it in an emergency. It’s ideal for busy facilities as it allows you to have a designated place for the defibrillator ensuring that it doesn’t get lost or misplaced. The bracket is made from robust steel and will help to protect the defibrillator from accidental damage.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
It is designed for public access to defibrillation when wall mounted in a visible, central location. The AED wall bracket will store a single defibrillator ensuring that it is safe, secure, and easily accessible. It is finished with a powder-coated paint in grey that will resist knocks and scrapes giving you a highly durable product. This cost effective solution is St John Ambulance branded for your added confidence.
AED Wall Bracket Specifications
Please note, the AED wall bracket should not be installed in direct exposure to sunlight. It is not supplied with screws or fixings as you may need specific types for your application. Although this is easily installed, installation should be carried out by a qualified operator. The overall dimensions of 180(H) x 300(W) x 175(D) mm make this bracket suitable for most types of defibrillators.
These products are made for simplicity and a painless experience. These items are carefully engineered from high-quality materials and are designed to last. Adding additional value to your investment, these AED wall brackets come with a 1 year labour and parts warranty, so you know that you are getting a tremendous product. This item is eligible for free postage to places in mainland Great Britain.
We will never be beaten on price! We're positive that we provide the most competitive prices online, due to this we are delighted to offer a 100% price match guarantee. Should you notice this AED wall bracket for a lower price elsewhere online we will price match that website.
Once you buy a AED wall bracket from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your previous product. 100% satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you're not happy with your order, you can easily return it to us for a trouble-free return. For extra convenience we accept several forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal. Select your desired quantity now and head to checkout to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions