|Call us for bulk discounts|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Work safely at elevated heights with these secure but mobile access steps
- Steps can produce a lift of up to 1270mm, which represents a working level of about 2770mm
- Full product dimensions measure 2220(H) x 760(W) x 1355(D) mm
- Formed from strong 25mm diameter tube steel, hefty framework is tough enough for industry use
- Mounted on castors and equipped with handlebars, allowing the user to push in 'barrow' fashion
- 950mm high hand rails mounted on either side assist one-handed access and grant added stability
- Five lightweight but strong punched-steel treads allow water to quickly flow through
- Anti slip tread surface gives you the grip that you need
- Each tread measures 559mm in width and can hold a maximal load of 175kg
- A hand-directed lever freezes the steps in position when needed
- Rubber-covered feet ensure perfect steadiness during operation even on low-friction flooring
- Our steps are proudly British made, produced in our UK factory and shipped straight to your door
- These steps are entitled for free, next day shipment to postcodes in mainland Great Britain
Access items stored out of 'natural' reach with these secure yet mobile access steps. These steps have been formulated for safety, they are manufactured to comply with the uppermost relevant safety and manufacturing laws. These steps are proudly British made, produced in our UK workshop and supplied straight to your door.
What is the Purpose of Access Steps?
Activity in lofty locations is sometimes a recipe for workplace disasters. Wrong equipment can not only give rise to personal harm, but may also damage precious equipment and goods. These cost-saving but durable steps can help to protect both your products and your employees. These steps are a secure replacement for old-fashioned step ladders that are by and large insecure and unsteady. They can also get to areas beyond the reach of a conventional step ladder. The strong construction provides sturdiness, stability and security for your workers, giving them a helping hand to get the job done in the safest way possible.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These access steps fuse steadiness and motility, meaning they're suitable for both retail and factory settings. The units are riding on two rear-side rubber castors and equipped with handle bars, allowing the operative to shift them in 'barrow' style to wherever they are needed. These space optimised models are a perfect solution to use when storage space is precious.
These steps are suitable for stock processing in store rooms and distribution centres. They can make distributing stock the right place easy in shops and department stores. The hygienic unit is simple to pressure wash or steam clean, meaning it's optimal for a range of uses in hotels or food preparation settings.
Stability with Mobility
The access steps feature two fixed wheels, making them a breeze to relocate to any location you require them with no hassle. The smooth running wheeled castors make steering and control a breeze even in tight settings. The slip resistant rubber feet guarantee a sturdy work platform when in use even on low-friction surfaces.
The steps can deliver an elevation of up to 1270mm, which represents a working height of roughly 2770mm. The 950mm high handrails fitted on both sides permit one-handed access and offer additional steadiness when climbing and coming down the steps. The substantial anti-skid top platform is guarded for safety on three sides and furnished with toe-plates to prevent operators from unwittingly stepping off the deck.
Access Steps Specifications
These access steps are made from stout 25mm diameter tube-shaped steel, the hardwearing all-welded steel framework is strong enough for heavy-duty use. A hand-directed mechanism fixes the unit in place when required, ensuring that the unit does not shift when anyone is climbing up or active on it. The five lightweight yet powerful punched-steel treads permit water to quickly flow through. The slip-resistant tread surface elevates grip and is resistant to water, oil and most chemical substances.
- The platform dimensions measure 610(W) x 390(L) mm
- The overall unit dimensions are 2220(H) x 760(W) x 1355(D) mm
- Each tread is 559mm in breadth and can hold a maximum load of 175kg
Strong and Stable
Featuring a maximum load capacity up to 225kg, these access steps are perfect for a workshop or assembly environment. These high-quality units are designed for the demands within a hectic distribution centre and will cope with heavy duty action with no time off. They are produced from light-weight but highly durable steel and constructed to readily withstand dings and blows. The bright blue powder coat finish wards off rust and adds robustness and endurance ensuring it will last.
Our access steps are in full compliance with all regional government council regulative manufacturing standards to safeguard the safety of your customers and staff members. The integral platform toe-plates meet all government safety laws for raised platforms. The tough unit is designed for one person use.
These steps are built for ease of use and a uncomplicated experience. They are reassuringly easy and secure to use, giving you additional peace of mind. These steps are carefully crafted from high-quality steel and are built to last. These steps qualify for free, next day shipping to all of mainland Great Britain, as long as your order is received before 3pm. Orders made later than 3pm will be processed the ensuing business day so you will receive your parcel on the next business day. If you are interested in bespoke steps or work platforms, please discuss with a helpful sales team member by ringing 0800 0126777. Do you want your steps in a special colour? To order a bespoke RAL colour please call our sales team on 0800 0126777. The net price and delivery time might vary.
We will not be beaten on price! We're confident that we provide the most competitive prices on the web, due to this certainty we are pleased to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. If you find these access steps for sale for a cheaper price on a website we'll match that deal.
Once you buy access steps from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your previous option. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. The Workplace Depot also accept Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal. Choose your quantity now and head to check out and place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Features||All Welded Steel Construction|
|Platform Height (mm)||1270|
|Platform Length (mm)||390|
|Platform Width (mm)||610|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions