Free Delivery - 25-30 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Get the job done in the safest way possible with our sturdy but portable access platform
- Platforms can provide a rise of up to 2000mm, which represents a working height of around 3500mm
- Extra long platform with side access is suitable for all types of loading and unloading jobs
- Great for maintenance access and any operations where frequent or prolonged access is needed
- Made from tubular steel, the hardwearing all-welded framework is powerful enough for industrial use
- Heavy duty platform has a 500kg capacity that can accommodate multiple operators and their tools
- Fitted with handle bars, enabling the user to walk them in 'wheel barrow' style any location
- A hand brake freezes the unit into place, ensuring it doesn't move around when it's in use
- Anti-skid rubber feet guarantee a sturdy work platform during use even on low-grip floors
- High rails fitted on both sides permit one-handed entry and provide added steadiness
- The treads measure 700(W) x 200(D) mm and the platform measures 700(W) x 1600(L) mm
- These platforms are proudly British made, manufactured in a UK workshop and delivered direct
- These steps are qualified for free postage to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of an Access Platform?
You can get a little extra height where you need it with our reliable yet flexible access platform. The durable build provides support, stability and security for your staff, giving them a boost to do their work properly. The platform can provide an elevation of up to 2000mm, which equals a working height of about 3500mm. The units are riding on rubber castors and furnished with handle bars, allowing the operative to shift them in 'barrow' style to another location.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The access platform blends strength and portability, meaning it's suitable for all warehouse and workshop areas. The platforms are great for maintenance access and any operations where frequent or prolonged access is needed. The extra long platform with side access is highly suitable for all types of loading and unloading jobs. These units are used frequently for tasks in larger scale settings, such as maintenance work and cleaning jobs.
Stability with Mobility
The access platform has four integrated wheels, making them a breeze to shift to anywhere you need them. The smooth running wheeled castors make a high level of control hassle-free even in tight spaces. The slip resistant rubber feet ensure perfect steadiness during operation even on low-friction flooring.
The hand rails fitted on either side facilitate one-hand access and provide additional steadiness when ascending the steps. The broad anti-skid top platform is barricaded for safety on two sides and fitted with kick plates to prevent users from unwittingly stepping off the platform.
These access platforms are fabricated from robust tubular steel, the rugged all-welded steel framework is powerful enough for industry use. A hand brake immobilises the unit in place when necessary, making it doesn't move when someone is climbing or active on it. The treads measure 700(W) x 200(D) mm and the platform measures 700(W) x 1600(L) mm. These platforms proudly British made, fabricated in our UK factory and shipped directly to your door.
Strong and Stable
Offering a solid load capacity of 500kg, these platforms are perfect for a warehouse or distribution centre. These high-quality units are designed for the stress within a busy industrial unit and will stand up to heavy duty activity without a break. They are produced from lightweight but heavy-duty materials and designed to effortlessly accept dings and blows. The crisp powder-paint finish wards off corrosion and enhances toughness and fortitude to ensure it will last.
These platforms were load-tested to a maximum weight of 500kg evenly distributed on the platform applied using calibrated test weights. The tests were completed by a UK specialist lifting equipment testing and design company who are members of the Lifting Equipment Engineers Association. To the best of our knowledge, no other manufacturer checks their products to these aggressive standards. These plaforms have been created for safety, they are produced to adhere to the uppermost applicative health and safety specifications.
These units are made for easy use and a painless experience. They are also easy and secure to use, giving you additional reassurance. These products are delicately constructed from top-quality steel and are designed to last. These steps are ready for free delivery to places in mainland Great Britain. If you are looking for bespoke safety steps or work platforms, please have a chat with a friendly member of our sales team by calling 0800 0126777. Do you want your steps in a special colour? To order a bespoke RAL colour please call our sales team on 0800 0126777. The net price and delivery time might vary.
We refuse to be beaten on price! We're positive that we offer the lowest prices on the web, due to this we are happy to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. Should you notice this access platform being sold for less on a competitors website we will price match that competitors price.
When you buy a access platform from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old choice. 100% satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can simply send it back for a trouble-free refund. For extra convenience we also accept convenient payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal. Select your desired quantity now and checkout to order your platform today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Platform Height (mm)||500|
|Platform Length (mm)||1600|
|Platform Width (mm)||700|
|Delivery Time||25-30 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions