Knock Down Warehouse Steps
Free Delivery - 25-30 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Get the job done in the safest way possible with our highly transportable knock down warehouse steps
- Ideal steps for buildings with limited entrance space or tight doorways which make access restrictive
- Easy assemble steps come in knock-down form for simple transportation and assembly prior to use
- Steps can produce a lift of up to 4000mm, which works out to a working height of around 5500mm
- Made from durable tubular steel, the hardy all-welded architecture is tough enough for heavy-duty use
- Load tested to a max load of 300kg spread on the platform applied using calibrated test weights
- Frame features two fixed wheels, making them a breeze to shift to anywhere you need them
- Hand rails on each side enable one-hand entry and deliver additional safety when climbing the steps
- A hand brake freezes the steps into place, ensuring that the unit does not move when in use
- Rubber-covered feet guarantee that the unit won't slip when being used even on low-grip floors
- Steps are proudly British made, manufactured in a UK factory and delivered directly to your door
- These steps are available for free postage to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Knock Down Warehouse Steps?
Help your employees reach higher levels with our easy to transport knock down warehouse steps. These easy to assemble warehouse steps come in knock-down form for simple transportation and must be assembled prior to use. They are the ideal steps for use in buildings with limited entrance space, they will pass through tight doorways and entries which otherwise would make access restrictive. When assembled, the tough construction provides support, stability and freedom for your staff, giving them a lift to complete their work in the safest way possible.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Our knock down warehouse steps blend strength and mobility, meaning they're great for both retail and warehouse applications. They are typically used for work in large scale situations, such as warehousing, maintenance work or cleaning large vehicles. These steps are ideal for stock handling in stock rooms and distribution centres. The hygienic units are simple to pressure wash or steam clean, making the unit suitable for use in hotels or food preparation settings.
Stability with Mobility
The unit has two integrated wheels, making them a breeze to relocate to any location you need them. The steps can provide a rise of up to 4000mm, which corresponds to a working level of approximately 5500mm. The hand rails on both sides permit one-handed access and grant extra safety when ascending and coming down the steps. The generous nonslip top platform is barricaded for protection on three sides and fitted with kick-plates to prevent operators from unwittingly stepping off the platform.
These steps are formed from strong tubular steel, the sturdy all-welded steel framework is strong enough for industry use. A hand-activated brake immobilises the unit in position when needed, ensuring that the unit does not shift when anyone is working on it. Non-slip rubber-covered feet ensure perfect steadiness during use even on low-friction flooring. These steps are proudly British made, built in a UK facility and supplied directly to you.
Strong and Stable
Featuring a sturdy load capacity of up to 300kg, these steps are perfect for any warehouse or production line. These superior-quality units are capable of living with the challenges of a hectic distribution centre and will easily handle heavy duty action with no letup. They are made with light-weight but heavy-duty materials and constructed to readily withstand knocks and blows. The powder coating finish defends against rust and increases sturdiness and durability ensuring it stands the test of time.
Our knock down warehouse steps have been load-tested to a maximum load of 300kg evenly spread on the platform applied using calibrated test weights. The steps were tested by a UK specialist lifting equipment testing company who are members of the Lifting Equipment Engineers Association. As far as we are aware, no other manufacturer checks their products to these formidable standards.
These steps have been formulated for safety, they are produced to meet the uppermost applicable health and safety requirements. The integrated platform toe-plates adhere to government safety laws for raised platforms. These products fully conform with all local council and government regulative manufacturing rules to safeguard the safety of your customers and team.
Our knock down warehouse steps are built for simplicity and a user-friendly experience. They are reassuringly simple and secure to use, giving you extra comfort. These units are carefully built from the best steel and are built to last. These units are ready for free shipping to locations in mainland Great Britain. If you are in need of bespoke safety steps or work platforms, please speak with a helpful sales assistant by calling 0800 0126777. Do you want your steps in a special colour? To order a bespoke RAL colour please call our sales team on 0800 0126777. The net price and delivery time might vary.
We won't be beaten on price! We're secure in the knowledge that we provide the most competitive prices online, due to this we are delighted to offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you spot our knock down warehouse steps selling at a lower price on another website we will match that competitor.
When you buy knock down warehouse steps from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your previous steps. Satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you can simply return it for a hassle-free return. The Workplace Depot also accept various forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Simply choose your quantity now and checkout today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Platform Height (mm)||1250|
|Platform Length (mm)||400|
|Platform Width (mm)||550|
|Delivery Time||25-30 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions