Gas Cylinder Trolley
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Gas cylinder trolley with 150kg capacity
- Robust tubular steel construction
- Cylinder capacity: 2 x 40-50(L)
- Dimensions (mm): 1300(H) x 830(W)
- Sheet steel footplate with 3-sided rim and safety chain to hold gas cylinders securely
- Accepts 2 bottles
- Solid rubber or pneumatic tyre wheels
- Models 51021 and 51022 are fitted with a rear supporting castor
- Minimum operating temperature = -10 degrees
- Blue powder coated finish as standard
- Now available in any colour - details
EXTRA COLOURS: If you want a bespoke RAL colour you must state this in the comments field when placing your order and we will then contact you for more details. Note this can take up to 20 working days and is an extra 10% on the net price.
What is the Purpose of a Gas Cylinder Trolley?
This trolley is designed to carry heavy tanks for easy transfers. The maximum weight capacity of the trolley is 150kg. Construction of the trolley is composed of fully welded tubular steel. The blade is made from a steel sheet and has a three sided rim. A safety chain secures the gas cylinders securely to the trolley. An added bonus is this gas cylinder trolley can carry two bottles at the same time. There are two types of wheels available for the trolley, solid rubber and pneumatic. Two handles are encased in red rubber for a better grip.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Businesses that deal in propane sales will utilise this gas cylinder trolley well. Bigger refill jobs can be taken care of with ease. Companies that deliver gas cylinders will invest in a handy trolley to aid with sales. The trolley's design will assure that no one is injured from loading or unloading cylinders.
Who Might Use a Gas Cylinder Trolley?
An employee of a retail business or company that uses gas cylinders will use the trolley. Having a convenient way to move the canisters is essential for deliveries and sales. Customers that need gas cylinders filled on a regular basis may find this gas cylinder trolley makes trips to refill easier.
High quality materials went into the production of the trolley. This gas cylinder trolley is very reliable under normal work conditions.
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||400|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions