|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Cylinder trolley with 50kg capacity
- Tubular steel fully welded construction
- Steel sheet foot plate with 3-sided rim and safety chain to hold gas cylinders securely
- Suitable for 2x 10 ltr/kg bottles
- Solid rubber tyres
- Blue powder coated finish as standard
- Now available in any colour - details
COLOURS: If you want a bespoke RAL colour for your Gas Cylinder Trolley you must state this in the comments field when ordering and we will contact you for details.
What is the Purpose of a Cylinder Trolley?
This trolley is used to transfer gas cylinders with ease and control. The maximum recommended weight for the trolley is 50kg. The construction of this heavy duty trolley is composed of fully welded tubular steel. The blade is constructed from a steel sheet with a three sided rim. A safety chain is equipped to the frame to hold the gas cylinders safely in place. The cylinder trolley takes 2 x 10 litre/kg bottles. The tyres are made from solid rubber and have a diameter of 200mm x 50mm.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This cylinder trolley can be used at facilities that sell gas cylinders or propane that fills the containers. Having the trolley will enable the tanks can be moved with ease. This will ensure that the customer or the employee handling the cylinders will not succumb to injury. This trolley is lightweight and the tyres aid in getting through all types of terrain.
Who Might Use a Cylinder Trolley?
An employee of a gas or propane company would find this cylinder trolley very helpful for everyday tasks. The cylinders can be used on a delivery route for easy loading and unloading of the cylinders. Companies that use a high amount of the tanks will utilise the trolley for easy transfers.
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||200|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions