|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Zoll defibrillators deliver a potentially life-saving shock to the heart during a sudden cardiac arrest
- Designed to be used by non-medical personnel, as well as trained emergency professionals
- Features a colour display with simple images and instructions to guide even an untrained rescuer
- Automatically tracks the total number of shocks delivered and elapsed rescue time for emergency services
- Practical defibrillator units are available in semi-automatic or fully automatic modes
- Semi-automatic model asks the user to deliver a shock by touching a button 8 seconds after stopping CPR
- Fully automatic model delivers the shock automatically when needed, without user interaction
- Defibrillator can be placed both upright or flat to ensure the best visibility during a rescue
- Universal pad design makes these units suitable for use on both adults and children
- Includes 1 year free subscription to an web-based system that makes it easy to keep your device inspected
- Once activated, the unit will automatically report its readiness status by sending email reminders
- Product is eligible for free shipping to anywhere in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Zoll Defibrillator?
The purpose of an automated external Zoll defibrillator (AED) is to deliver a potentially life-saving electrical shock to the heart of a person in sudden cardiac arrest. The defibrillator features a full-colour display with simple-to-follow images and clear voice instructions to guide even an untrained rescuer through the rescue process. The unit automatically tracks the total number of shocks delivered and elapsed rescue time for quick and accurate briefing of professional emergency services. The defibrillator can be placed both upright or flat to ensure the best visibility during a rescue.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These versatile and user-friendly Zoll defibrillators are designed to be used by non-medical personnel of any background or experience, as well as trained emergency professionals. They will be used by firefighters and police officers, flight attendants, security guards, or any co-worker or family member who simply happens to be around in the event of an emergency. The clear and simple visual and voice instructions allow bystanders with zero life saving experience to react when first on scene. The universal pad design makes these units suitable for use on both adults and children by simply switching between two different modes.
Zoll Defibrillator Specifications
These practical Zoll defibrillators are available in semi-automatic or fully automatic modes. The semi-automatic model asks the user to deliver a shock by touching a button 8 seconds after stopping CPR, while the fully automatic model delivers the shock automatically when needed. All units come with a free 1-year subscription to PlusTrac AED management system, an interactive online platform that makes it easy to keep your device in compliance. Once online and activated, the unit will automatically report its readiness status by sending email reminders to your assigned inspectors.
These items are built for easy use and an uncomplicated experience. These Zoll defibrillators are carefully composed from the best materials and are built to last. As an additional benefit, these defibrillators offer a 6-year parts plus labour warranty, to certify that you are receiving a fabulous deal. This item is entitled for free shipping to all of mainland Great Britain.
We will never be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is positive that we provide the lowest prices on the web, due to this we're pleased to offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you can find this Zoll defibrillator being sold at a lower price on a competitors website we'll match that offer.
Once you buy a Zoll defibrillator from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your previous defibrillator. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you're not happy with your purchase, you can easily send it back to us for a trouble-free refund. For extra convenience we also accept several forms of payment, such as Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal. Choose your quantity now and checkout today!
Warranty: 6 year parts / labour
Made in: USA
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||6 year parts / labour|
6 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions