Warehouse Safety Bollards
|20+ units gets 7% off|
|10+ units gets 5% off|
|5+ units gets 3% off|
Free Delivery - Next Working Day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- These resilient steel warehouse safety bollards will protect your premises from accidental damage
- Commonly used in warehouse settings where employees use light work vehicles, such as forklifts
- Designed to be placed where they will prevent vehicles from bumping into something causing damage
- Perfect for loading areas where a forklift may be used frequently to load and unload items
- Versatile items constructed for outdoor usage and will bolt down onto any chosen surface
- Bright yellow bollards are easily visible and designed to suit light to heavy duty applications
- Bollards are clearly visible and can assist motorists to identify the boundary of a parking area
- Supplied with a flange end and fixing bolts for easy bolting in wherever you choose to use them
- Constructed from robust Q235 steel, rugged enough for industry use
- Hot dipped galvanised steel posts are protected with a yellow powder coat finish
- Unit measures 1000(H) x 114(D) mm and is fitted with a 300(D) mm base plate
- Product qualifies for free, next day postage to places in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Warehouse Safety Bollards?
Having a warehouse full of gear, tools, products, and stock is a necessary part of your business. The other part of your business is investing in ways to protect that warehouse. Part of the warehouse protection equipment that we have available at The Workplace Depot is the warehouse safety bollards. It’s a solid pole that protects doors and openings from vehicle accidents. You use insurance to protect the other aspects of your business, so consider this bollard as your insurance against property damage and loss of stock.
If you have vehicles moving around in the confines of a building, the risk is high that a collision will occur. The safety bollard acts as a physical barrier against anything that needs protection. It can guard against strikes to the sliding door, the buildings support beams, or even the racking containing your products. The bollard comes in both galvanised metal and brightly yellow painted. It is weather proof so you can use the bollard inside and out. You can choose from our range of products the best bollard for your needs. We have heights from 850mm to 1200mm. Check out the catalogue for our selection of warehouse safety bollards.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The best place for the bollard is against anything that could not withstand a forklift or vehicle collision. This includes in front of racking or shelving, at the corner of pillars, beside the opening to the warehouse door, and in front of any other opening to the warehouse floor. Your floor should be safe against all possible scenarios of vehicular accidents.
Warehouse owners with that are keen to insure their property will see the benefit of safety bollard. Auto mechanics and car dealerships drive vehicles inside buildings all the time and a safety bollard would protect their business from any accidental collision as well. Truck drivers and forklift drivers need bollards in the receiving areas of the warehouse to safeguard their entries and exits.
Warehouse Safety Bollards Specifications
Each bollard measures 1000(H) x 114(D) mm and is fitted with a 300(D) mm base plate. The posts are made from robust Q235 steel that is rugged enough for industry use. The robust 4mm thick steel unit weighs 16kg to provide stability in all conditions. They are corrosion proof, hot dipped galvanised steel and protected with a yellow powder coat finish that will resist bumps and scrapes.
These warehouse safety bollards are made for easy use and an effortless experience. These items are meticulously produced from top-quality materials and are built to last. To add more value to your order, these bollards are supplied with a 1 year parts plus labour warranty, to provide assurance that you are securing a terrific product. This item is qualified for free delivery to all of mainland Great Britain.
We won't be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is secure in the knowledge that we can offer the lowest prices on the web, due to this certainty we are pleased to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. If you discover our warehouse safety bollards for a cheaper price on a website we'll match that deal.
Once you buy warehouse safety bollards from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your previous product. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you aren't happy with your purchase, you can easily send it back for a trouble-free return. The Workplace Depot accept several forms of payment including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal. Choose your quantity now and head to check out to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions