Rolling Utility Cart
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Rolling utility cart featuring two drawers and two shelves
- 300kg capacity tubular welded steel construction
- Decked in derived timber board with 12mm high rim on bottom shelf
- Upper shelf capacity 80kg
- 2 Drawers 105 x 415 x 490 mm with 25kg capacity
- Horizontal or angled pushbar
- 2 braked swivel and 2 fixed 125mm diameter non-marking grey TPE wheels
- Dimensions 600(W) 1000(D) mm
- Blue powder coated finish as standard
- Now available in any colour - details
COLOURS: If you want a bespoke RAL colour you must state this in the comments field when ordering & we will contact you for details. Note that this takes up to 20 working days and is an extra 10% on the net price
What is the Purpose of a Rolling Utility Cart?
This utility cart is a great unit for tasks that may require small supplies, like nails or paper clips. The rolling utility cart can carry loads up to 300kg in total weight. The sturdy frame is constructed from tubular welded steel. The shelves are manufactured from derived timber board and the bottom shelf has a 12mm high rim for keeping supplies secure.
The rolling utility cart is equipped with two drawers and the dimensions on both are 105 x 415 x 490mm. The drawers can hold up to 25kg. The upper shelf can safely carry cargo up to 80kg. Four tyres enable the unit to be be pushed with ease. A braking system is available on two of the tyres and this is nice for stationary tasks. The cart is available in blue and is powder coated.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This utility cart is effective in warehouses, sorting facilities and office buildings. The unit allows for many tasks to be loaded for the day. All materials can be kept tidy on the rolling utility cart. The drawers are outstanding for small objects and the bottom shelf will aid in items not falling off. Warehouses can tag merchandise with shipping labels and prepare them for delivery. Sorting facilities can get materials or packages ready for drivers. Offices can prepare and sort tasks for the work day and stick to task efficiently.
Who Might Use a Rolling Utility Cart?
Any member of the staff can use this cart. The product is easy to move about and is handy for stocking supplies. The rolling utility cart is effective for warehouse employees, office personnel, or factory workers. The design is streamlined and is nice for daily movements through a workplace.
This cart exceeds all manufacture requirements. The rolling utility cart is made from high quality materials and is very durable under normal work conditions.
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Delivery Time||10-15 days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions