Small Wooden Cupboard
Free Delivery - Next Working Day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Use this versatile small wooden cupboard to provide yourself or your team extra storage space
- Safely store and organise important documents and office accessories at your workplace or home
- Perfect for storing and locking away archives, filing, and various office accessories you may need
- Comes with 2 fully adjustable shelves supplied for versatility
- Features solid one-piece 18mm MFC back panel, 25mm top and bottom panels
- Made from sustainably-managed Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified timber
- Tall frame sits on non-slip, adjustable levelling feet designed to enhance stability
- Available in multiple styles and heights, these units fit into both modern and rustic environments
- Overall product dimensions are 800(W) x 450(D) mm x 730(H)
- 6 wood finishes available, Beech, Nova Oak, Grey Oak, White, Dark Walnut, Maple
- Comes with a 5 year component guarantee
- Free delivery to all of mainland Great Britain
- Product is qualified for free delivery to places in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Small Wooden Cupboard?
Use this sturdy small wooden cupboard to safely store and organise important documents and office accessories at your workplace or home. The cupboard features two spacious adjustable shelves, protected by sturdy lockable doors fitted with silver handles. Its tall frame sits on non-slip, adjustable levelling feet designed to enhance stability and prevent the cupboard from sliding or wobbling. These cupboards are available in several different heights, as well as six wood finishes including Nova Oak, Grey Oak, Maple, White, Dark Walnut, and Beech.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
You can use this versatile small wooden cupboard to provide yourself or your team extra storage space in virtually any dry environment. They’re perfect for storing and locking away archives, filing, and various office accessories you may need to access quickly or frequently. Available in multiple styles and heights, these cupboards will fit into both modern and rustic environments. You can use the cupboards to create additional working space next to your desk due to their smooth finishes and conveniently tall proportions.
Small Wooden Cupboard Specifications
All units are made from sustainably-managed Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified timber. The standard-sized cupboard is 730mm high and measures 800mm wide by 450mm deep. Made from strong and hard-wearing MFC, the cupboard features a 18mm-thick single-piece back panel and 25mm thick top and bottom panels. These cupboards are supplied with a 5-year component guarantee and qualify for free delivery to anywhere in mainland Great Britain.
These cupboards are designed for easy use and an effortless experience. These products are carefully put together from premium materials and are made to last. An added bonus when you place your order, this small wooden cupboard comes with a 5 year component guarantee, giving you the peace of mind that you're acquiring a terrific product. This item is ready for free delivery to anywhere in mainland Great Britain.
We will never be beaten on price! We're safe in the knowledge that we provide the most competitive prices on the web, due to this confidence we're pleased to guarantee a 100% price match. If you can find this small wooden cupboard at a lower price on a competitors website we will match that competitors price.
Once you buy a small wooden cupboard from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your old choice. Satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you aren't happy with your order, you can simply return it to us for a speedy return. The Workplace Depot accept several forms of payment, such as Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal. Simply select your desired quantity and head to checkout to order your cupboard today!
Warranty: 5 year parts / labour
|Certifications||BSEN 527-2:2002,BSEN 12521:2009|
|Recommended Usage Hours||24|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||5 year parts / labour|
5 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions