Wooden Stationery Cupboard
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Wooden stationery cupboard helps keep your office stationery, archives, filing and books organised
- Made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified timber from a sustainable source
- This versatile stationery cupboard is useful in both commercial and home offices
- Supplied with 1 fully adjustable shelf allowing you the versatility to move the shelf to suit
- Shelf dimensions are 760(W) x 393(D) mm allowing you ample space to free up your desktop
- Built with a solid 18mm, one piece MFC back panel for strength and longevity
- Fitted with robust 25mm top and bottom panels ensuring that this is a durable product
- Featuring lockable doors with silver handles, to protect your valuable files or possessions
- Safe and stable unit with black adjustable feet for levelling on uneven floors
- 4 wood finishes available, Beech, Nova Oak, Grey Oak and White
- Shelf dimensions are 760(W) x 393(D) mm
- Overall product dimensions are 800(H) x 800(W) x 450(D) mm
- Comes with a 5 year component guarantee
- Item is available for free delivery to all of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Wooden Stationery Cupboard?
This wooden stationery cupboard is not just for stationery. Use it to keep your office archives, filing and books organised, and secure. It is made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified timber so you can be sure it has come from a sustainable source. The cupboard is built with a solid 18mm, one piece MFC back panel for strength and longevity. It is also fitted with robust 25mm top and bottom panels ensuring that this is a durable product.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Featuring lockable doors with silver handles, to protect your valuable files or possessions, this wooden stationery cupboard is useful in both commercial and home offices. It is supplied with 1 fully adjustable shelf allowing you the versatility to move the shelf to suit the contents. The shelf dimensions are 760(W) x 393(D) mm allowing you ample space to free up your desktop. Keep the cupboard safe and stable with the black adjustable feet for levelling on uneven floors.
Wooden Stationery Cupboard Specifications
There are 4 stylish wood finishes available, Beech, Nova Oak, Grey Oak and White. Choose the one that best suits your decor. The overall product dimensions of this wooden stationery cupboard are 800(H) x 800(W) x 450(D) mm making it the ideal height to extend your worktop space. This cupboard is one part of a range of cupboards that are available in multiple heights and wood finishes to suit different requirements. You can rest assured with this purchase. It comes with a 5-year component guarantee for your added peace of mind.
These cupboards are built for easy use and an uncomplicated experience. These items are delicately put together from top-quality materials and are built to last. For extra value, this wooden stationery cupboard comes with a 5 year component guarantee, to certify that you're receiving a tremendous product. This item is available for free shipping to postcodes in mainland Great Britain.
We refuse to be beaten on price! We are convinced that we deliver the lowest prices on the web, due to this certainty we're happy to offer a 100% price match. If you notice this wooden stationery cupboard at a lower price elsewhere online we will match that offer.
Once you buy a wooden stationery cupboard from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old option. Your satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can easily send it back to us for a speedy refund. The Workplace Depot also accept several forms of payment, such as Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Simply choose your quantity and head to check out to complete your order!
Warranty: 5 year parts / labour
|Certifications||BSEN 527-2:2002,BSEN 12521:2009|
|Recommended Usage Hours||24|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||5 year parts / labour|
5 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions