Single IBC Spill Pallet
Free Delivery - 3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Single IBC spill pallet with collection sump below for the safe storage of oils and chemicals
- Ideal for workshops and maintenance areas that need storage that accounts for potential spills
- Designed to hold 1 x 1000 litre IBC, creating simple, effective storage
- Features a large 1120 litre capacity sump beneath where the pallet sits to collect any spills
- Has a removable grid that allows liquids to seep through while allowing easy access to clean
- Tough and reliable product, it is constructed from chemical and oil resistant polyethylene
- Helps to keep the working area free from slip risks
- Dimensions of 1450(W) x 1450(L) 1000(H) mm are perfect for accommodating 1 x 1000 litre IBC
- Can handle a fully loaded 1 x 1000 litre IBC up to a maximum weight capacity of 2000kg
- Robust unit has a product weight of 95kg and is forklift-able for easy transportation
- Unit fully complies with the UK’s current Oil Storage Regulations
- Item is eligible for free postage to all of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Single IBC Spill Pallet?
This is a single IBC spill pallet with collection sump below for the safe storage of oils and chemicals. It is designed to hold 1 x 1000 litre IBC, creating simple, effective storage that will also help to keep the working area free from slip risks. An important addition to your health and safety programme, this unit fully complies with the UK’s current Oil Storage Regulations. It has a massive sump capacity of 1120 litres, negating the need for frequent emptying.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The single IBC spill pallet is ideal for use in factories, workshops and maintenance areas that require an effective storage method that accounts for potential spills. It features a large sump beneath where the pallet sits to collect any spills and contain any leaks for a safe working environment. It also has a removable grid that allows liquids to seep through while allowing easy access to clean/remove the sump when full. A tough and reliable product, it is constructed from chemical and oil resistant polyethylene.
Single IBC Spill Pallet Specifications
The spill pallet has dimensions of 1450(W) x 1450(L) 1000(H) mm, making it perfect for accommodating 1 x 1000 litre IBC. It can handle a fully loaded 1 x 1000 litre IBC up to a maximum weight capacity of 2000kg. This robust unit has a product weight of 95kg and is forklift-able for easy transportation. Buy this vital piece of equipment today and enjoy free delivery to all the mainland UK.
This product is designed for ease of use and a user-friendly experience. The product is precisely engineered from high-quality materials and is built to last. As an additional benefit, this single IBC spill pallet comes with a 1 year parts and labour warranty, to make sure that you're securing a fabulous product. This product is available for free delivery to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
We are never beaten on price! We are confident that we can offer the best online prices, due to this we are happy to guarantee a 100% price match. Should you find this single IBC spill pallet being sold for less on a competitors website we will match that price.
When you buy a single IBC spill pallet from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your spill pallet. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your order, you can easily return it to us for a hassle-free return. The Workplace Depot also accept payment in the form of Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal. Add to your basket now and head to checkout to complete your order!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions