Free Delivery - 3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Samaritan defibrillator is a life saving device, designed to be used by any person up to a professional
- For your preference, this defibrillator comes in both semi-automatic, and fully-automatic modes
- Semi-automatic mode features calm, yet loud voice prompts, to guide the user through the rescue process
- Fully-automatic mode gives the user full assurance to act at each critical step during a rescue
- Ideal for ambulance services, work places, hotels, airports, shopping centres and other public places
- Can be used by users of all abilities with simple, two-button operation - ‘on/off’ and ‘shock’
- Safe for adults and children, includes a Paediatric Pad-Pak for working with children under 8 years
- Tough and long lasting with protection from water and dust, boasting an advanced IP rating of IP56
- Self-test feature displays a Flashing Status Indicator that shows it is operational and ready to go
- Incorporates the battery and electrodes in an easily replaceable single-use cartridge
- Defibrillator unit comes with an 8 year guarantee
- Integrated battery and electrode comes with a 4 year shelf life
- Item is entitled for free delivery to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Samaritan Defibrillator?
This samaritan defibrillator is a life saving device, designed to be used by any person up to a professional. It’s the perfect solution for any incident of sudden cardiac arrest. For your preference, this defibrillator comes in both semi-automatic, and fully-automatic modes. The Semi-automatic mode features calm, yet loud voice prompts, (ideal for noisy environments) that guides the user, letting him/her know if a shock is needed, which is easily done at the push of a button. The Fully-automatic mode gives the user full assurance to act at each critical step during a rescue. The unit automatically delivers a shock, if needed, without any manual intervention necessary.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This portable, rugged, light-weight unit is reliable and easy to use, which makes it ideal for ambulance services, work places, schools, hotels, airports, shopping centres and other public places. It is safe for both adults and children. It includes a Paediatric Pad-Pak for use when working with children under 8 years old. Rest assured, this samaritan defibrillator is tough and long lasting. It has protection from water and dust, boasting an advanced IP rating of IP56. This unit is super easy to operate, with a self-test feature that displays a Flashing Status Indicator that shows it is operational and ready to go.
Samaritan Defibrillator Specifications
Its non-complicated, two button operation-’on/off’ and ‘shock’, makes it a simple to use unit, for users of all abilities, from bystanders to emergency responders. The battery and electrode are easily replaced, as they are incorporated in a single use cartridge. This also means that the user only has one expiration date to monitor. The easily replaceable, integrated battery and electrode also boast a 4 year shelf life. With your acquisition of this reliable, life-saving samaritan defibrillator, you will enjoy an 8-year guarantee.
These items are made for easy use and a user-friendly experience. These items are precisely engineered from the best materials and are made to last. An added bonus when you place your order, these samaritan defibrillators offer a 8 year parts with labour warranty, to assure you that you are securing a fantastic product. This item qualifies for free delivery to addresses in mainland Great Britain.
We will never be beaten on price! We're confident that we deliver the most competitive prices online, due to this we are delighted to guarantee a 100% price match. If you discover this samaritan defibrillator selling at a lower price elsewhere online we will price match that website.
When you buy a samaritan defibrillator from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your old choice. 100% satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you aren't happy with your purchase, you can easily return it to us for a no-hassle refund. The Workplace Depot also accept several forms of payment including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Select your required quantity now and head to check out and place your order today!
Warranty: 8 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||8 year parts / labour|
8 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions