|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- These poly ramps are perfect for creating a safe and secure wheeled access for drums on spill pallets
- They allow safe, secure wheeled access to drums on spill pallets, excellent for workshops
- Compatible with the 4 drum, 4 drum in line spill pallets and 2 and 4 drum hardcover spill pallets
- Ramp sits at a 10 degree angle, suitable for access with hand trucks and wheeled accessories
- They are ideal for use with any pallets at a height of 320mm making them quite versatile
- Extremely strong, they are designed to handle weights of up to 454kg
- Ramps feature a ribbed non-slip surface, offering added stability and safety for your employees
- Made from polyethylene, these ramps are not only tough and reliable, but are also very easy to clean
- Dimensions are 1720(L) x 780(W) x 320(H) mm, offering compatibility with many spill pallets
- Customers should perform their own risk assessments before using the ramp
- Product is qualified for free postage to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Poly Ramp?
These poly ramps are perfect for creating a safe and secure wheeled access for drums on spill pallets. They are ideal for use with any pallets at a height of 320mm making them quite versatile. Extremely strong, they are designed to handle weights of up to 454kg. These ramps feature a ribbed non-slip surface, offering added stability and safety for your employees.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
They sit at a 10 degree angle, making them accessible for hand trucks and wheeled accessories used in warehouses and workshops. Made from polyethylene, these ramps are not only tough and reliable, but are also very easy to clean. They are designed for easy wheeled access to drum spill pallets, offering excellent value for workshops and many industrial environments. Due to its compatibility with the 4 drum, 4 drum in line spill pallets and 2 and 4 drum hardcover spill pallets, these poly ramps offer an efficient and effective asset to industries working with different types of liquids.
Poly Ramp Specifications
They have a manageable weight of 29.5kg making them relatively easy to locate. Their dimensions are 1720(L) x 780(W) x 320(H) mm, offering compatibility with many spill pallets and most hand trucks. An important measure to keep in mind is that customers should do their own risk assessments before using the ramp. All customers residing in the mainland UK qualify for free delivery.
This item is designed for easy use and a user-friendly experience. The ramp is precisely composed from high-quality materials and is built to last. For extra value, this poly ramp features a 1 year parts plus labour warranty, to provide assurance that you are getting a fabulous product. This item is eligible for free delivery to postcodes in mainland Great Britain.
We will not be beaten on price! We are confident that we deliver the best online prices, due to this we are pleased to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. If you see this poly ramp being sold at a lower price on another website we will price match that deal.
Once you buy a poly ramp from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your previous ramps. Your satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you're not happy with your purchase, you can easily send it back for a speedy return. We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal. Simply add to your basket and head to check out to complete your order!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions