Free Delivery - 3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Philips defibrillators can be used by virtually anyone first on the scene of a sudden cardiac arrest
- Simple step-by-step instructions and voice prompts guide the rescuer through the entire rescue process
- Step-by-step voice commands can be used effectively by bystanders with no life saving experience
- Unit provides instructions on correct pad placement, as well as detailed CPR guidance with audio cues
- Automatically detects heart rhythm and will advise the rescuer to administer a shock if needed
- Pre-connected one-size SMART Pads II for both adults and children to save time during the rescue
- Can be used on infants and children by simply inserting the Infant / Child Key (sold separately)
- When the infant / child key is used, the unit appropriately reduces energy and adapts CPR accordingly
- Rugged unit can withstand heavy use, loads up to 500kg and drops onto a concrete floor from up to 1.22m
- Automatically performs daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests to ensure pad readiness and functionality
- Defibrillator unit comes with an 8 year guarantee, the pads have a 2 year guarantee
- Product is ready for free postage to places in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Philips Defibrillator?
This user-friendly Philips defibrillator enables any untrained bystander to deliver a potentially life-saving electrical shock to the chest of a person in sudden cardiac arrest. The simple step-by-step instructions, voice prompts, and descriptive visual icons guide the rescuer through the entire rescue process. The unit provides instructions on correct pad placement, as well as detailed CPR guidance with audio cues for the appropriate depth, rate, and total number of compressions. The semi-automatic unit automatically detects heart rhythm and will advise the rescuer to push the orange shock button to administer a shock if needed.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These Philips defibrillators can be used by virtually anyone who finds themselves first on the scene of a sudden cardiac arrest. Semi-automatic units with step-by-step voice commands can be used effectively by bystanders with no life saving experience as well as highly trained emergency professionals. Suitable for both adult and child patients, the unit can be switched into child mode by simply inserting the infant/child key accessory (sold separately). When you activate child mode, the unit automatically adjusts the defibrillation energy and provides optional infant/child CPR instructions.
Philips Defibrillator Specifications
Easy to maintain, the Philips defibrillator automatically performs daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests to ensure pad readiness and device functionality. Hard-wearing and water-jet proof design has been tested to withstand loads of up to 500kg and a drop on any edge or side of the device onto a hard concrete surface. Supplied with a 2-year guarantee, the convenient one-size SMART pads come pre-connected to the defibrillator to save precious time during the rescue. These durable defibrillator units are protected by a full 8-year guarantee.
These items are built for simplicity and a user-friendly experience. These Philips defibrillators are thoughtfully fabricated from top-quality materials and are built to last. To add more value to your order, these defibrillators offer a 8 year parts with labour warranty, giving you the peace of mind that you are acquiring an amazing product. This product is entitled for free delivery to postcodes in mainland Great Britain.
We won't be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is sure that we provide the best online prices, due to this certainty we are happy to offer a 100% price match. If you find this Philips defibrillator selling at a lower price on a website we'll match that deal.
When you buy a Philips defibrillator from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your old product. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can easily return it to us for a speedy return or exchange. The Workplace Depot also accept several payment options, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Simply select your quantity now and checkout to order your defibrillator today!
Warranty: 8 year parts / labour
Made in: USA
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||8 year parts / labour|
8 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions