|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Defibrillator with 3-lead patient monitoring and manual override for treatment of Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Sophisticated, yet easy to use, it can be used by both Basic and Advanced Life Support rescuers
- Offers guidance to Basic Life Support rescuers and provides advanced capabilities professional rescuers
- Flexible modes, professional rescuers can apply manual override to access advanced capabilities
- Defibrillator automatically monitors heart rate and prompts the rescuer to administer a shock if required
- Screen display guides the user with prompts to achieve good quality, consistent compressions
- Real-time feedback on the depth and rate of chest compressions leads to enhanced CPR quality
- Filters out compression artefacts on the ECG, so rescuers can see the patient’s underlying cardiac rhythm
- Built-in 5.8 hours of event data storage, the device can document as many as four rescues
- One-piece electrodes are pre-connected, saving time in an emergency situation
- Automatically detects if Paediatric Electrodes, making it suitable for use on children under 8 years old
- Rugged design withstands a drop of up to a 1.5 metres. and has a IP55 dust-water ingress rating
- Product is ready for free postage to postcodes in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Manual Defibrillator?
This is a portable, Semi-Automatic Defibrillator with three-lead patient monitoring and manual override for the diagnosis and treatment of Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA). A sophisticated, yet easy to use life saver, it can be used by both Basic Life Support rescuers and Advanced Life Support rescuers. You can use this machine with confidence even as a Basic Life Support rescuer as the defibrillator will automatically monitor heart rate and prompt the rescuer to push the button to administer a shock if required. The defibrillator can help to increase survival rates with its real-time feedback on the depth and rate of chest compressions that in turn leads to enhanced CPR quality.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This manual defibrillator is very versatile offering guidance to the Basic Life Support rescuer and providing more advanced capabilities to the professional rescuer. It allows for flexible operating modes, permitting the professional rescuer to apply manual override to access more advanced capabilities, including heart rate displays that can help in deciding whether to administer treatment or not. CPR feedback is extremely important for delivering optimal CPR. The screen display and metronome guides the user with visual and audible prompts to achieve good quality, consistent compressions for improved outcomes. It also filters out compression artefact on the ECG monitor, so rescuers can see the patient’s underlying cardiac rhythm (ECG) while performing CPR.
Manual Defibrillator Specifications
With a built-in 5.8 hours of event data storage, the device can document as many as four rescues. This information can be used for feedback and further training for the rescuer. The manual defibrillator features one-piece electrodes that are pre-connected, saving precious time in an emergency situation. It also has a safety mechanism that automatically detects if Paediatric Electrodes are used making it suitable for use on children under 8 years old. This defibrillator is made to withstand harsh environments. Its rugged design withstands a drop of up to a 1.5 metres, and has a IP55 dust-water ingress rating. This defibrillator will not let you down.
These items are designed for simplicity and a user-friendly experience. These manual defibrillators are precisely fabricated from high-quality materials and are designed to last. An additional benefit when you order, these defibrillator come with a 5 year labour and parts warranty, giving you the peace of mind that you're acquiring a tremendous product. This product is entitled for free delivery to places in mainland Great Britain.
We won't be beaten on price! We are positive that we offer the best prices online, due to this certainty we are happy to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. Should you see this manual defibrillator being sold for less on a competitors website we will price match that deal.
Once you buy a manual defibrillator from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your previous choice. Your satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you're not happy with your order, you can simply return it for a hassle-free return or exchange. The Workplace Depot also accept several forms of payment including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Simply choose your quantity and head to checkout today!
Warranty: 5 year parts / labour
Made in: USA
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||5 year parts / labour|
5 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions