Lifeline AED Defibrillator
|20+ units gets 4% off|
|10+ units gets 98% off|
|5+ units gets 100% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Lifeline AED defibrillator can be used by those on the scene of a sudden cardiac arrest
- Provides even those with no first aid experience the means to help a person in cardiac arrest
- For use by whoever is first on the scene of a cardiac arrest - passer by or trained first aider
- Simple step-by-step voice instructions calmly guide the rescuer through the rescue process
- Comes with pre-connected adult defibrillation pads to help save valuable time
- Defibrillator is available in Semi-Automatic or Fully Automatic modes
- Semi-Automatic: The unit detects heart rhythm and will advise administering a shock via a push button
- Fully Automatic: The unit delivers a shock automatically if the AED detects it is necessary
- Unit self tests daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly using a 9v battery to prevent draining of main battery
- Unit has been tested to military standards - the unit can be dropped from a height of up to one metre
- Eye-catching yellow design ensures that it is easily located in any weather
- The handle and overall light weight design make it easy to carry to the casualty
- Defibrillator unit comes with 8 years guarantee, defibrillator pads have a 2 year shelf life
- Item is available for free delivery to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Lifeline AED Defibrillator?
The purpose of this automated external defibrillator (AED) is to provide even those with no first aid experience with the means to help a person experiencing sudden cardiac arrest. The simple step-by-step voice instructions calmly guide the rescuer through the rescue process, while the brightly lit text display offers additional visual support. This Lifeline AED defibrillator comes with pre-connected adult defibrillation pads to help save valuable time and make the defibrillation process as easy as possible. The unit features a highly visible yellow design and is available in semi-automatic and fully automatic modes.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This Lifeline AED defibrillator is designed to be used by anyone who arrives first on the scene of a sudden cardiac arrest. With a simple 2-button design and clear oral and visual instructions, this unit allows even those with zero first aid training or experience to react in the event of an emergency. It will often be used by emergency professionals, as well as by trained first aiders among non-medical personnel such as teachers, security guards and flight attendants. The unit is easy to carry to the site of the emergency due to its large carry handle and overall lightweight design.
Lifeline AED Defibrillator Specifications
The Lifeline AED defibrillator performs daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly self tests, all using a separate 9V battery to help keep the main life-saving battery fully charged and ready to go. The semi-automatic model checks the patient’s heart rhythm and will ask you to push a button to give a shock if needed, while the fully automatic model delivers this shock automatically. Built and tested to military standards, this unit can withstand a drop from a height of up to one metre and is fitted with rubber bumpers for added protection against dust and water. All defibrillator units are supplied with an 8 year guarantee, while the pads have a shelf life of 2 years.
These Lifeline AED defibrillators are designed for ease of use and an effortless experience. These items are thoughtfully built from the best materials and are designed to last. Adding additional value to your purchase, these defibrillators have a 8 year parts and labour warranty, to establish that you're securing a terrific deal. This product is qualified for free shipping to places in mainland Great Britain.
If you are interested in custom defibrillators, please speak to a helpful sales team member by dialling 0800 0126777. Our biggest priority is ensuring that our customers find the perfect product for their situation, and we're always pleased to offer assistance. If you have questions relative to any of our defibrillators, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are dedicated to giving extraordinary customer service and we're always delighted to help.
We won't be beaten on price! We're secure in the knowledge that we can offer the most competitive prices on the web, due to this we're delighted to offer a 100% price match. Should you find this Lifeline AED defibrillator selling at a cheaper price on a website we will price match that deal.
When you buy a Lifeline AED defibrillator from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old defibrillator. Your satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you're not happy with your order, you can easily send it back for an easy refund. For extra convenience we also accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal. Simply choose your quantity now and head to check out to place your order today!
Warranty: 8 year parts / labour
Made in: USA
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||8 year parts / labour|
8 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions