|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Easy to use iPAD defibrillator designed to be used by anyone first on the scene of a sudden cardiac arrest
- Can be used by non-medical personnel with no first aid experience, as well as trained first aiders
- Award-winning model used by Asda supermarkets, Co-op, Sainsbury’s and other major retailers
- Illuminated diagrams and clear voice instructions guide the user through the entire rescue process
- Background noise detector automatically adjusts the volume of the instructions in a noisy environment
- Unit is equipped with pre-connected dual electrode pads suitable for both adults and children
- Suitable for use on children by simply activating child mode, saving valuable time in an emergency
- These easy-to-use iPAD defibrillators are available in semi-automatic or fully automatic modes
- Semi-Automatic: If a shock is needed, the user is clearly instructed to press a single button
- Fully Automatic: Defibrillator analyses heart rhythm and automatically administers shock if necessary
- Durable units have an IP rating of IP55 and are built to withstand a drop of one metre
- Supplied with a 7-year guarantee, eligible to be extended to 10 years for free when registered online
- Product is eligible for free delivery to the whole of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of an iPAD Defibrillator?
A user-friendly iPAD defibrillator unit allows any untrained bystander to apply an electric shock to the chest wall of a person in sudden cardiac arrest, potentially saving their life. This automated external defibrillator (AED) features simple illuminated diagrams, responsive buttons, and clear voice instructions guiding the user through the entire rescue process. The background noise detector will automatically adjust the volume of the voice instructions in a noisy rescue environment up to 90 decibels. Designed to be as easy to use as possible, the unit is equipped with pre-connected dual electrode pads suitable for both adults and children.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These easy-to-use iPAD defibrillators are designed to be used by any person first on the scene of a sudden cardiac arrest. They will be used by non-medical personnel with no first aid experience, as well as trained first aiders and emergency professionals. Used by Asda supermarkets, the Co-op, Sainsbury’s, and other major retailers around the country, this award-winning model is a nominated device of the British Heart Foundation. The universal electrode pad design means these units are also suitable for use on children by simply activating child mode, saving valuable time in the event of an emergency.
iPAD Defibrillator Specifications
These easy-to-use iPAD defibrillators are available in semi-automatic or fully automatic modes. The semi-automatic model requires the user to follow instructions and press a single button to apply the shock if needed, while the fully automatic model applies the shock automatically. Durable and weather-resistant, these units have an IP rating of IP55 and are built to withstand a drop of one metre. Each unit is supplied with a 7-year guarantee, eligible to be extended to 10 years for free online once you register the unit with the manufacturer.
These items are designed for simplicity and a user-friendly experience. These iPAD defibrillators are carefully produced from top-quality materials and are made to last. An additional benefit when you order, these defibrillators come with a 7 year parts with labour warranty, to establish that you're acquiring a tremendous deal. This product qualifies for free delivery to anywhere in mainland Great Britain.
We won't be beaten on price! We're confident that we deliver the best online prices, due to this confidence we're delighted to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. Should you find this iPAD defibrillator for a lower price on another website we'll match that price.
Once you buy a iPAD defibrillator from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your previous option. 100% satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you're not happy with your product, you can simply return it to us for an easy return or exchange. For our customer's convenience we accept various forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal. Select your quantity now and checkout place your order now!
Warranty: 8 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||8 year parts / labour|
8 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions