Free Delivery - 3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Infant manikin used for teaching paediatric CPR, features realistic head tilt and simulated chest rise
- Designed to look like a child and is made of soft, realistic vinyl plastic over polyurethane foam
- Manikin is smaller and thinner than an adult one to give more accurate training
- Features anatomically correct landmarks for high quality child CPR training
- Enables learners to practise how to safely and accurately perform CPR on children
- Contains all the requirements for teaching critical, life-saving, first aid CPR to healthcare professionals
- Trainees will experience hand placement, compression depth, and ventilation specific for child CPR
- Includes a single use airway, lung and face shield system, which means no cleaning or disinfecting needed
- Long torso enables realistic abdominal thrusts and simulated chest rise
- Dimensions of 400(H) x 180(W) x 220(D) cm make this a realistic, life-size child manikin.
- Kit includes: Child CPR Manikin, Carry bag, 10 lungs
- Product is eligible for free postage to anywhere in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Infant Manikin?
This economical infant manikin is used for the teaching of paediatric CPR. It is designed to look like a child and is constructed of soft, realistic vinyl plastic over polyurethane foam for durability. The manikin is smaller and thinner than an adult one to give more accurate training. It has a realistic head tilt and simulated chest rise. The manikin features anatomically correct landmarks for high quality child CPR training. It enables learners to practise how to safely and accurately perform CPR on children.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The infant manikin kit contains all the basic requirements for teaching critical, life-saving, first aid CPR to healthcare professionals or first aiders. Trainees will experience the differences in hand placement, compression depth, and ventilation specific for child CPR. It allows for realistic practise as it shows the correct head tilt and chin lift needed for opening the airways. The child CPR training manikin highlights anatomical landmarks such as the sternum, ribcage and substernal notch for accurate practise. The long torso enables realistic abdominal thrusts and simulated chest rise.
Infant Manikin Specifications
This infant manikin kit is easily maintained. It includes a single use airway, lung and face shield system, which means no cleaning, no disassembly, and no disinfecting needed. This critical, life-saving kit includes: Child CPR Manikin, Carry bag, and 10 lungs. The dimensions of 400(H) x 180(W) x 220(D) cm make this a realistic, life-size child manikin. Its unit weight of 1.7 kg enables the manikin to be easily transported to training sessions.
These infant manikins are designed for easy use and an effortless experience. These items are delicately put together from top-quality materials and are built to last. For increased value when you purchase, these manikins feature a 1 year parts with labour warranty, so you know that you are securing a great deal. This product qualifies for free shipping to all of mainland Great Britain.
We will not be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is safe in the knowledge that we deliver the best online prices, due to this confidence we are delighted to offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you find this infant manikin selling for less on another website we'll match that offer.
Once you buy a infant manikin from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old option. Your satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product, you can simply return it for a trouble-free return. For our customer's convenience we also accept various forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Select your required quantity now and head to checkout today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Print Datasheet C40001
|3-5 working days
|1 year parts / labour
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions