Flat Cart With Wheels
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Flat cart with wheels featuring a robust 600kg capacity
- Fully welded tubular steel trolley construction
- Laminated surface shelves with beech finish
- Shelves above base: capacity 200kg
- Wheels: 2 swivel with brakes, 2 fixed
- Tyres: Solid rubber (200 x 50mm)
- Powder coated blue RAL5007 as standard
- Supplied in easy assembly knock-down form
- Product code 2422 is available on 'Next Working Day' delivery
COLOURS: If you want a bespoke RAL colour you must state this in the comments field when ordering and we will contact you for details. Please note that this takes up to 20 days and is an extra 10% on the net price.
What is the Purpose of a Flat Cart With Wheels?
This cart is a beautifully designed product that can make daily tasks simple. The maximum capacity for the flat cart with wheels is 600kg. Having 3 heavy duty shelves is great for large items and supplies. Construction of the shelves is from beech grain laminate. The frame is composed of all welded steel. The tyres are produced from solid rubber and are 200mm in diameter. There are two swivel braked tyres and two fixed that enable this cart to be moved with ease. A handle is located on the side for moving the trolley. The steel frame has a powder coat finish and is available in blue.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The flat cart with wheels can be used in a factory, a sorting facility, a warehouse or office buildings. The cart is very versatile and would be an added benefit to most work environments. Offices can utilise the cart for extra space for supplies and files. Factories can use this cart for paperwork for different departments and tools. A warehouse can sort packages and orders for shipment. A sorting facility can place packages on the cart for different delivery locations.
Who Might Use a Flat Cart With Wheels?
The cart can be moved with ease and can hold several different types of items. Files and other paperwork can be separated and managed easier. Any staff member can use the flat cart with wheels for daily tasks and weekly projects.
The cart is perfected with high quality materials. The flat cart with wheels is highly durable under normal work conditions.
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Platform Length (mm)||1000|
|Platform Width (mm)||700|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||200|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions