Floor Label Holders
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Framing your data couldn't be easier with these permanent self-adhesive colour coded PVC frames
- Allows you to place and protect identification data on the warehouse floor or wall
- Coloured backing can be used for identifying colour coded picking areas
- Ideal for identifying bulk stack locations in a warehouse, or to highlight important information
- To use place the frame face down, peel off the release panel and position your document face down
- Decide on the frame location, remove the outer release paper, turn over and press firmly in to place
- Once in place, the frame will provide a colour-coded window in which your data is protected
- Frames are great for allowing quick and easy barcode scanning
- Designed for floors, this holder can also be used on whiteboards, walls, doors or any sealed surface
- Available in 5 standard 'lean' manufacturing colours, or black and yellow striped hazard markings
- There are two windows sizes available, A4 (210 x 295mm) and DL size (210 x 99mm)
- Mixed pack of colours consists of 2 of each Blue, Black, Green, Red and Yellow
- Product is ready for free postage to places in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Floor Label Holders?
These tough floor label holders offer an easy way to identify locations and highlight important messages on floors or walls around your facility. The self-adhesive frames permanently adhere to the floor to protect your labels from warehouse traffic. You can use these coloured frames to help your team more quickly and easily identify colour-coded picking areas. Made from transparent PVC material, the frames offer excellent durability while allowing for easy barcode scanning.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Floor label holders will be used to display information in a variety of commercial and industrial environments. They’re ideal for identifying bulk stack and other locations in busy warehouses and storage facilities. You can easily mark restricted areas, or use the holders to convey new social distancing rules to your staff, customers, or visitors. Primarily designed for use on the floor, these holders can also attach on walls, doors, whiteboards, or any other sealed surface.
Floor Label Holders Specifications
The holders are available in A4 (210 x 295mm) and DL (210 x 99mm) window sizes. The frames come in five standard manufacturing colours, or high-visibility black and yellow stripes for hazard marking. The mixed pack of colours consists of two of each of the primary colours, including blue, green, red, yellow, and black frames. To apply, simply peel off the centre release panel, place your document face down onto the adhesive, remove the outer release paper, and firmly press the holder into place face up.
These items are designed for easy use and a painless experience. These floor label holders are delicately put together from the best materials and are built to last. For additional value when you purchase, these holders feature a 1 year parts with labour warranty, to make certain that you are receiving a brilliant product. This item is ready for free delivery to places in mainland Great Britain.
We are never beaten on price! We're confident that we can offer the best prices on the web, due to this confidence we are happy to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. Should you see our floor label holders selling for less on a website we will price match that offer.
Once you buy floor label holders from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your old option. Satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you can easily return it for a hassle-free return or exchange. For your convenience we also accept several different payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal. Simply select your required quantity now and head to check out place your order now!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||3 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions