Magnetic Numbers and Letters
Free Delivery - 2-3 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Magnetic tiles supplied on sheets, ideal for identifying locations on shelving and racking
- Holders are reusable, ideal for use on shelves where location codes need to be changed frequently
- Smart, reusable tiles help to keep things neat and tidy rather than using messy, sticky labels
- Cost effective and highly visible identification system to help deal with order picking
- Great in any filing system, whether it’s in the warehouse, office, retail or home
- Super easy to deploy, they allow for fast and easy labelling on any receptive steel surface
- Helps to avoid the risk of picking errors caused by unclear identification
- Sheets are sold with either alpha or numeric digits to allow for any code combination system
- Highly visible numbers and letters are printed with black characters on a white or yellow background
- Available in two heights, either 43mm (with a 39mm high digit) or 23mm (with a 17mm high digit)
- Supplied on die-cut A4 sheets for precision and quality
- Item is ready for free postage to anywhere in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Magnetic Numbers and Letters?
These magnetic numbers and letters, supplied on sheets, are ideal for identifying locations on shelving and racking enabling quick and easy processing of orders or deliveries. The magnetic holders are reusable, which means they are ideal for use on shelves and beams where location codes need to be changed frequently. The smart, reusable tiles help to keep things neat and tidy rather than using messy, sticky labels. Organisation is so important for an effective warehouse storage and retrieval system. These tiles offer a cost effective, and highly visible identification system to help deal with order picking and new deliveries.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This handy identification system is great in any filing system, whether it’s in the warehouse, office, retail or home. The magnetic numbers and letters are super easy to deploy. They allow for fast and easy labelling on any magnetic receptive steel surface. If your warehouse is clearly labelled, it will help to avoid the risk of picking errors caused by unclear identification protecting you from expensive mistakes. Your employees will not have any trouble seeing these tiles as they are highly visible in white or yellow.
Magnetic Numbers and Letters Specifications
The sheets are sold with either alpha or numeric digits to allow for any code combination system. Depending on your application, the tiles are available in two heights, either 43mm (with a 39mm high digit) or 23mm (with a 17mm high digit). These highly visible numbers and letters are printed with black characters on a white or yellow background. They are supplied on die-cut A4 sheets for precision and quality.
These items are designed for simplicity and a painless experience. These magnetic numbers and letters are meticulously engineered from premium materials and are made to last. As an added bonus, these items offer a 1-year parts with labour warranty, to certify that you're acquiring a great product. This item is available for free delivery to all of mainland Great Britain.
We are never beaten on price! We are positive that we deliver the lowest prices on the web, due to this certainty we are happy to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. Should you spot our magnetic numbers and letters selling for less elsewhere online we will price match that competitors price.
Once you buy magnetic numbers and letters from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your previous option. Satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can simply send it back for a no-hassle refund. For extra convenience we accept payment with Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Simply add to your basket now and head to check out to complete your order!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||2-3 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions