Consecutive Number Tiles
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Make labelling a breeze with these adhesive consecutive number tiles with numbers from 01 to 100
- High visibility labels perfect for most surfaces around the workplace, such as walls and cabinets
- Self adhesive, consecutive number tiles are supplied in handy packs of 100 tiles
- Get organised with these tiles that will help to improve efficiency in warehouse picking situations
- Having goods clearly labelled helps to avoid the risk of picking errors caused by unclear identification
- Long lasting, strong adhesive tiles can be stuck on any dry, clean, flat, sealed surface
- Attaches to any sealed surface, ideal for labelling stock, and materials on shelves and racking
- Tiles are great for offices, warehouses, hospitals, or anywhere a team needs to stay organised
- If you require a more permanent labelling option on sealed surfaces, these tiles are for you
- High visibility black on yellow vinyl characters are easy to see
- Available in two tile sizes, 30 x 25mm or 50 x 50 mm, to suit differing needs
- Item is entitled for free shipping to the whole of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Consecutive Number Tiles?
Make labelling a breeze with these sets of adhesive consecutive number tiles, with numbers from 01 through to 100. These high visibility labels are perfect for use on most surfaces around the workplace, such as walls, cabinets, and noticeboards. The applications are endless! They are ideal for labelling products, stock, and materials on shelves and racking. In fact, you can attach these tiles to any sealed surface. If you require a more permanent fixing option on sealed surfaces, these tiles are the ones for you.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The tiles are great for offices, warehouses, hospitals, or anywhere a team needs to stay organised. They are a perfect labelling solution, ideal for use on glass or any other non-porous surface. Get organised with these tiles that will help to improve identification and efficiency in warehouse picking situations. Your staff will be able to locate items more quickly, and restock shelves easily when new deliveries arrive. Having goods and products clearly labelled will also help to avoid the risk of picking errors caused by unclear identification.
Consecutive Number Tiles Specifications
These self adhesive, consecutive number tiles are supplied in handy packs. Great for labelling large numbers of items. The long lasting, strong adhesive tiles can be stuck on any dry, clean, flat, sealed surface. Improve productivity with these quickly identified, high visibility, black on yellow vinyl characters that are easy to see. They are available in two tile sizes, 30 x 25mm or 50 x 50 mm, to suit differing needs.
These items are made for easy use and a painless experience. These products are thoughtfully assembled from the best materials and are made to last. For increased value when you purchase, these consecutive number tiles feature a 1-year parts plus labour warranty, to make sure that you're receiving an amazing product. This item is entitled for free postage to addresses in mainland Great Britain.
We refuse to be beaten on price! We are confident that we provide the most competitive prices on the web, due to this we are delighted to guarantee a 100% price match. Should you discover our consecutive number tiles selling for less on a competitors website we will match that competitors price.
When you buy consecutive number tiles from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your old option. Satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you are not happy with your product, you can easily return it to us for a hassle-free refund. We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal. Select your quantity and checkout to order your tiles today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||3 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions