|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Incorporates the same technology as those used in emergency medical services by hospital workers
- Designed for those with minimal first aid training through to emergency responder professionals
- The user is guided through what to do in 3 easy steps via loud voice prompts and pictures
- Gives clear voice and picture prompts for AED, and CPR to calmly guide the user
- Automatically indicates when (and if) shocks are needed, the user is instructed to push the shock button
- Features a backlit LCD displaying number of shocks delivered, elapsed time, graphics of heart rhythm
- Hardy design ensures that it can withstand drops of up to a metre
- Bright yellow case makes it easily identified in the dark to save vital seconds in an emergency
- Always ready for use as the unit self-tests, and comes with a highly visible status ready indicator
- EDGE system electrodes are pre-connected, easy to open and apply, saving time in an emergency
- Advanced ECG model comes with a 3-wire cable used for ECG monitoring, designed for professionals
- Includes a battery that provides power for up to 440 shocks or up to 17 hours of monitoring time
- Defibrillator unit comes with a 5-year guarantee
- Item is eligible for free shipping to addresses in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of an AED Defibrillator?
This is a Semi-automatic AED defibrillator for treatment of Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA). Although it is simple to use, it incorporates the same technology as those used in emergency medical services by hospital workers. Even those with no life saving experience can easily use this unit. The user is guided through what to do in 3 easy steps via loud voice prompts and pictures. The first time responder can confidently operate this unit as it gives clear voice and picture prompts for AED, and CPR to calmly guide the user. It will automatically indicate when (and if) shocks are needed. The defibrillator will instruct the user when to push the shock button.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This AED defibrillator is suitable for all levels of competency. It is designed for those with no life saving experience or minimal first aid training through to emergency responder professionals. It features a backlit LCD that displays the number of shocks delivered, elapsed time, complete with text and graphics of the heart rhythm. The hardy design ensures that it can withstand drops of up to a metre, and the bright yellow case makes it easily identified in the dark to save vital seconds in an emergency. You can rely on this defibrillator. It is always ready for use as the unit self-tests, and comes with a highly visible status ready indicator.
AED Defibrillator Specifications
This AED defibrillator will help you save crucial time when responding to sudden cardiac arrest. The EDGE system electrodes are pre-connected, easy to open and apply, saving time in an emergency situation. The more advanced ECG model comes with a 3-wire cable that can be used for ECG monitoring, and is designed for experienced professionals. This defibrillator includes a battery that provides power for up to 440 shocks or up to 17 hours of monitoring time. It is hassle free to use, and requires little maintenance and is quick and easy to recharge. The Defibrillator unit comes with a 5-year guarantee as an indicator of its high quality.
These products are designed for easy use and an effortless experience. These items are carefully produced from top-quality materials and are made to last. For extra value, these AED defibrillators benefit from a 5-year parts with labour warranty, to establish that you're securing a fabulous deal. This item is eligible for free shipping to all of mainland Great Britain.
We are never beaten on price! We are positive that we deliver the best prices online, due to this confidence we're delighted to offer a 100% price match. Should you discover this AED defibrillator selling at a lower price on a competitors website we will match that price.
When you buy a AED defibrillator from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your previous choice. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you're not happy with your product, you can simply return it to us for a speedy refund. We accept several different payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal. Select your quantity now and head to check out place your order now!
Warranty: 5 year parts / labour
Made in: USA
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||5 year parts / labour|
5 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions