Absorbent Chemical Sock
Free Delivery - 3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- This chemical absorbent sock is ideal for use as a barrier to encircle a spill to stop further spreading
- It is suitable for absorbing aggressive fluids including acids and alkalis
- Easy to use, great for demanding environments where fast recovery of chemical based spills is essential
- Absorbency per sock is 3.75 litres
- Manufactured with a spun bond outer sleeve that is both fast wicking and tough
- Perfect for use in factories, workshops and maintenance areas as part of your health and safety
- Socks can be placed around the base of drums and machinery to absorb any nuisance leaks or drips
- Liquid spills involving hazardous materials should first be contained to prevent spread of the material
- Absorbent core is secured into the sock at each end with a stitched seam
- Supplied in cost effective packs of 20 socks
- Overall dimensions are 1200(L) x 75(dia) mm
- Product qualifies for free delivery to addresses in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of an Absorbent Chemical Sock?
This yellow chemical absorbent sock is ideal for use as a barrier to encircle a spill to stop it spreading any further. It is suitable for absorbing aggressive fluids including acids and alkalis. The sock is easy to use, and great for demanding environments where the fast recovery of chemical based spills is essential for safety. It is manufactured with a spun bond outer sleeve that is both fast wicking and tough.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This absorbent chemical sock is perfect for use in factories, workshops and maintenance areas as part of your health and safety requirements. The sock is indispensable as liquid spills involving hazardous materials should first be contained to prevent spread of the material to other areas. The socks can be placed around the base of drums and machinery to absorb any nuisance leaks or drips to help keep the area safe. They are a simple cost effective solution to absorbing liquids and managing spills.
Absorbent Chemical Sock Specifications
The absorbent core is secured into the sock at each end with a stitched seam. The absorbency per sock is 3.75 litres. The overall dimensions are 1200(L) x 75(dia) mm. These absorbent chemical socks are sold in packs of 20 socks.
This item is built for simplicity and a user-friendly experience. The item is meticulously assembled from the best materials and is made to last. Adding extra value to your purchase, this absorbent chemical sock offers a 1 year parts with labour warranty, giving you the peace of mind that you are securing a great product. This product is entitled for free delivery to addresses in mainland Great Britain.
We refuse to be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is confident that we provide the most competitive prices on the web, due to this certainty we're pleased to offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you discover this absorbent chemical sock selling at a lower price on another website we will match that offer.
When you buy a absorbent chemical sock from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old choice. Your satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it for a no-hassle refund. For your convenience we also accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Simply choose your quantity and checkout to order your chemical sock today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions