Flatbed Trolley with Sides
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Flatbed trolley with sides, perfect for warehouse use
- Model WPD34512 is available on a 'Next Working Day' lead time
- One side slides in or out for ease of use
- Tubular and angle welded steel framework
- Base decked in beech veneered heavy duty particle board
- 2 braked swivel and 2 fixed castors
- Non-marking grey TPE tyres
- Simple self assembly is required
- Complies with Euronorm 1757-3 standard
- Blue RAL5007 powder coated finish as standard
- Please note that stock of WPD34512 is limited
COLOURS: If you want a bespoke RAL colour you must state this in the comments field when ordering and we will contact you for details.
What is the Purpose of a Flatbed Trolley with Sides?
Moving heavy items across the warehouse floor can put a toll on your body, so make the job a bit easier with this flatbed trolley with sides from the Workplace Depot.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Transport heavy loads of tools, building equipment, and accessories from one area to the next with ease using this trolley. This type of flatbed trolley with sides is perfect for use in a warehouse, factory, or any large commercial space.
Who Might Use a Flatbed Trolley with Sides?
Employees risk injury when carrying heavy objects, but you can trust this trolley to safely move objects across large areas. Those who have been entrusted to move bulky items and get them to their destination safely will appreciate a flatbed trolley with sides.
Constructed of strong and sturdy tubular and angle welded steel, the flatbed trolley with sides can be trusted to get the job done. Beech veneered heavy duty particle board provides a quality mode of transport for your warehouse supplies and factory items. The Workplace Depot offers a 10-year parts and labour warranty on the trolley, so you can be sure it will be protected for a long time into the future.
Move smoothly with a handle on each side, along with two swivel and two fixed TPE non-marking wheels. Weight capacity on this trolley ranges from 500kg to 600kg. Accessories like the A4 Clipboard are available for purchase to make work days even more efficient. The blue-powdered coated finish is standard, but you can choose any colour to suit your business needs and for ease of designating your flatbed trolley with sides.
A quick delivery time on the WPD34512 means you can receive your trolley and put it to work quickly. Our price promise ensures you are getting the best deal around. Protect yourself, your employees, and your work space when you use this flatbed trolley with sides from the Workplace Depot. We offer you everything for the workplace.
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Platform Length (mm)||850|
|Platform Width (mm)||500|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||160|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions