4 Wheel Trolley
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- 4 wheel trolley with 300kg capacity
- Tubular welded steel construction
- Featuring horizontal push-bar
- Derived timber material board shelves
- 200, 510, and 820mm height shelves
- 2 fixed and 2 swivel-braked 125mm diameter castors
- TPE tyres with ball bearing hubs
- Blue RAL5007 powder coated finish
- Now available in any colour
COLOURS: If you require a bespoke RAL colour please state this in the comments field when ordering and we will contact you for details.
What is the Purpose of a 4 Wheel Trolley?
This trolley is a wonderful tool to keep around the work-space and the warehouse when you need to transport items to and from work stations. This 4 wheel trolley has enough space for all your tools and parts and can be easily stored and transported wherever required. This 4 trolley has been designed to withstand a load of 300kgs. It's a incredibly sturdy because of the welded tubular steel frame and the timber decks on each shelf.
Complete with push bar, the thermal plastic elastomer wheels on this 4 wheel trolley will outlast anything you can put it through. The two swivel wheels allow for easy steering and manoeuvrability while the two fixed wheels ensure that it doesn't go out on its own when you don't want it to.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This 4 wheel trolley is designed to be used anywhere there is a flat surface. Perfect for automotive shops for parts to be transported from one car to the next, or the warehouse where technicians can store the tools of their trade away after using them. Use them in the woodworking shop to transport lumber and cumbersome products. Use in your home garage for items that need to constantly shifted around and cleaned up at the end of the day.
Who Might Use a 4 Wheel Trolley?
This trolley can be used by any mechanic with car parts to store and label. It can used by tradesmen with an assortment of tools, big and small. The 4 wheel trolley can be used by warehouses that need to easily shift large and bulky items across vast spaces. Fulfilment centres, home sheds, and even big box stores can make use of this convenient trolley.
- 300kg capacity due to its sturdy welded steel construction
- Shelf heights of 200mm, 510mm and 820mm
- Supplied in standard blue. Available in 1000's of colour in the standard RAL colour range
- The 4 wheel trolley has an incredible 10 year warranty on parts and labour
- Two fixed and two swivel wheels made of non-marking Thermal Plastic Elastomer
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Platform Length (mm)||850|
|Platform Width (mm)||500|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||125|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions