Trolley on Wheels
|Call us for bulk discounts|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Trolley on wheels with a 200kg capacity
- Made from strong tubular welded steel
- Spacious beech faced particle board platform
- 80kg top/middle shelf load
- Two swivel braked and two fixed 125mm castors
- Hubbed castors with non-marking TPE tyres
- Supplied with generous 10 year warranty
- Finished with Blue RAL5007 powder coating
- Now available in any colour
COLOURS: If you require a bespoke RAL colour please state this in the comments field when ordering and we will contact you for details. An extra 10% on the net price will be charged and delivery times slightly increased.
What is the Purpose of a Trolley on Wheels?
This trolley is designed to provide two important functions. The trolley provides a spacious area to put items on display for others while also providing a way to move multiple pieces of cargo easily. This multi-purpose trolley on wheels can be great to have on hand in garages, classrooms, storage rooms, and plenty of other locations. It can be used by homeowners and business owners to help improve the options they have when it comes to displaying and transporting items.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This trolley on wheels can prove very valuable in multiple locations. In academic institutions, job fairs, or meetings, the trolley can be used to store important documents, learning aids, projectors, and more. The trolley is also useful in stockrooms, garages, and factories. Multiple tools and important components can be stored and transported to the appropriate location when needed.
Who Might Use a Trolley on Wheels?
Homeowners and business owners can both make use of this versatile trolley on wheels. Tradesmen can also benefit from having a mobile and spacious trolley on hand. Teachers and those who are in the marketing field can also be used to transport important information to meetings and class and display it properly.
The trolley has a 200kg capacity (80kg only on upper level) and tubular welded steel design. With two fixed and two swivel wheels, the trolley can easily transport products on the beech faced particle board deck. Multiple colours are available, and the product has a ten year warranty. The trolley on wheels can be delivered within ten to fifteen working days and has a whopping 10 year warranty
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Platform Length (mm)||850|
|Platform Width (mm)||500|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||125|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions