Ventilated Euro Containers
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Euro stacking containers perfect for storage and distribution, made from food grade polyethylene
- Cost-saving ventilated euro containers are designed to be re-used and are easily cleaned and maintained
- Versatile containers help to ease loads, and have a volume capacity of up to 32 litres
- Ideal for industries including engineering, pharmaceuticals, distribution and food manufacturing
- Designed with a European standard footprint, 600 x 400 x 170mm, perfect for efficient stacking
- Heavy-duty plastic container is manufactured from tough and durable, food grade polyethylene
- Containers have a fully perforated base and ventilated sides to allow for sufficient airflow or drainage
- Strongly constructed to make them long lasting and suitable for everyday wear and tear
- Available in a range of colours for colour coding or segregation to enable easy and fast identification
- An optional drop-on plastic lid can be provided to protect and cover the tanks contents
- Optional dolly offers a secure means to manoeuvring large numbers of these containers around
- Manufactured in the UK to a very high standard to ensure high quality and reliability
- Item is qualified for free shipping to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Ventilated Euro Containers?
These are the perfect Euro stacking containers for storage and distribution, manufactured from food grade polyethylene. They are hard-wearing, compact and stable when fully loaded, making them suitable for industrial purposes and many other applications. These cost-saving ventilated euro containers are designed to be re-used and are easily cleaned and maintained; simply clean with water or wipe over the container to keep them hygienic. These stacking containers are known for their versatility. The containers help to ease loads, and have a volume capacity of up to 32 litres. They are designed with a European standard footprint, 600 x 400 x 170mm, perfect for efficient stacking.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These high quality ventilated euro containers are ideal for a number of industries including engineering, pharmaceuticals, storage and distribution, food manufacturing, catering and so much more. They increase productivity by their stacking design, and use of optional dolly base. The heavy-duty plastic container is manufactured from tough and durable, food grade polyethylene. They are strongly constructed to make them long lasting and suitable for everyday wear and tear. To take your business efficiency to the next level, these Euro stacking containers offer a secure means of manoeuvring large numbers of the containers around the workplace with the dolly option, enabling multitasking or distribution and storage of more items. In addition, the hard-wearing polypropylene constructed container has an optional drop-on plastic lid that can provide a more protective cover to secure the container’s contents. This will not only keep the goods safe from dropping out while on the move but will reduce dirt and other debris from entering the basket.
Ventilated Euro Containers Specifications
This product is available in a range of colours for colour coding or segregation to enable easy and fast identification. The colours include: Grey, Red and Blue. These containers have a fully perforated base and ventilated sides to allow for sufficient airflow or drainage and making them lighter to handle. Buy this product with confidence. It is manufactured in the UK to a very high standard to ensure high quality and reliability.
These products are designed for simplicity and a painless experience. These ventilated euro containers are thoughtfully assembled from top-quality materials and are designed to last. To add value to your investment, the containers come with a 1-year parts plus labour warranty, to make certain that you are getting a fabulous deal. This item qualifies for free shipping to postcodes in mainland Great Britain.
We will never be beaten on price! We are secure in the knowledge that we deliver the best prices on the web, due to this we are happy to offer a 100% price match. If you spot our ventilated euro containers selling for less on a website we will price match that website.
When you buy ventilated euro containers from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your previous product. Satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your order, you can easily send it back for an easy return or exchange. For extra convenience we also accept several different payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Add to your basket and head to check out place your order now!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Material||Food Grade Polypropylene|
|Delivery Time||2-3 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions