Laboratory Work Benches
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Laboratory work benches suitable for a range of environments
- Height adjustable by an Allen key with a range from 650mm to 900mm
- Epoxy coated steel in light grey RAL7035
- Capable of supporting working loads up to 300kg depending on bench size
- Customise your workstation to your own requirements with modifications including additional shelving attachments and storage options
- Many accessories available
- 25mm laminated work top and shelves
- Suitable for industrial environments, garages, kitchen and office use
- Adjustable Upper Shelf (TPH series) - 310mm deep shelf adjusts from 1080mm to 1550mm in height (see picture 3)
What is the Purpose of Laboratory Work Benches?
These benches are intended for use in laboratory and manufacturing environments where an easily configurable modular solution is required. The laboratory work benches are designed to be a simple addition to a workspace and can provide extra worktop abilities to anyone who needs the space. The benches have many optional accessories that can be added on to suit the needs of any user.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These laboratory work benches can be used in any type of environment. They are well suited to laboratory environments as well as manufacturing settings. These are strong benches that can be used in any environment that you are in. They will fit in perfectly with nearly any type of environment. All places that need a workbench will be able to benefit from the modular options that are available. You can choose which accessories you want to add on to the bench for a completely customisable experience.
Who Can Use Laboratory Work Benches?
Users who need to sit as well as those who need to stand while working will be able to use these benches. The bench comes in several different fixed height options which allow users to choose which one that they want. The accessories that are available make the bench customisable and give you the options that you need for your workspace. No matter what business you are in or what type of environment you work in, you will be able to benefit from these laboratory work benches because they are made to suit your exact needs.
These laboratory work benches are made out of steel and are designed for users who need a medium duty workload. Each bench is able to support up to 300kg of weight depending on which model is chosen. The height of the workbench is fixed, but can easily be changed with the use of an Allen wrench. The benches are backed by a one year warranty that works to protect the parts as well as the labour required.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Height Range (mm)||900|
|Delivery Time||7-10 days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions