Flat Base Trolley
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Flat base trolley with large 500kg or 600kg capacity
- Tubular and angle welded steel construction truck
- Beech veneered heavy duty particle board platform
- 2 braked swivel and 2 fixed castors
- Non-marking grey TPE castors
- Complies with Euronorm 1757-3 standard
- Blue RAL5007 powder coated finish as standard
- Limited stock of WPD45688
COLOURS: If you require a bespoke RAL colour please state this in the comments field when ordering and we will contact you for details. Note that this takes up to 20 working days and is an extra 10% on the net price.
What is the Purpose of a Flat Base Trolley?
This product is readily used to transfer all types of cargo and loads. The trolley can haul wood, paper products, and tools. The unit has two wheels that swivel and two that can be fixed. The flat base trolley has very durable cushioned wheels that can carry cargo over rough terrain. The product has two rubberised handles that allow the platform truck to pulled or pushed for easy cargo transfers. The frame is made from welded steel and the base is a heavy duty particle board. The unit can carry a maximum weight of 500kg.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The flat base trolley can be utilised in a factory or construction setting. The trolley can be used to get heavy cargo into tight or small spaces. The fixed wheels allow the unit to maintain stability of heavy loads on job sites.
Who Might Use This Flat Base Trolley?
Factory or construction workers can utilise this product effectively. By using the flat base trolley, workers can work smarter and not be hampered by back injuries. The trolley will allow for cargo to be moved quickly, allowing more time for projects.
The flat base trolley is made of high quality materials and is very durable. The trolley can easily meet the demanding needs of a construction site. The product meets EuroNorm 1757-3 standards.
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Platform Length (mm)||850|
|Platform Width (mm)||500|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||160|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions