Stainless Steel Hazardous Cabinet
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Keep safe your employees and environment with our high-security stainless steel hazardous cabinet
- Superior-quality cabinets great for storing chemicals, solvents and toxic substances
- Produced from grade 304 stainless steel suitable for a range of uses in hygienic areas
- Fitted no-leak 36L sump assures any spills or leaks are safely retained within the cabinet
- Premium-grade items are made to hold structural integrity even under severe conditions
- Extremely functional item is widely used in locations including workshops, factories and hospitals
- Reinforced doors are strengthened with steel bracing to inhibit warping and enhance security
- Doors come with high security multi-point locking mechanism and mastered locks issued with 2 keys
- Stylish and aesthetically pleasing doors include full length piano type hinges and recessed locks
- Cabinet incorporates 3 height-adjustable shelves with a shelf loading of 60kg UDL
- Overall product measurements are 1800(H) x 900(W) x 450(D) mm
- Product is entitled for free shipping to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Stainless Steel Hazardous Cabinet?
You can safeguard your staff members and property with this safe and protected stainless steel hazardous cabinet.This cabinet is made from grade 304 stainless steel suitable for a variety of uses in hygienic settings.Our superior-quality items are great for storing chemicals, paints and potentially toxic compounds.These extremely effective cabinets are frequently used in locations including workshops, factories and laboratories.The premium-grade cabinet is engineered to keep structural integrity in severe conditions.
Stainless Steel Hazardous Cabinet Specifications
Its sleek and aesthetically pleasing doors incorporate full length piano type stainless steel hinges and recessed locks.The doors include high security 3 point locking system that are outfitted with mastered locks issued with two keys.The reinforced doors are reinforced with steel stiffeners to stop distortion and increase security.The unit provides 3 height-adjustable shelves with a maximum load of 60kg UDL.The unit dimensions are 1800(H) x 900(W) x 450(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
Please note our stainless steel hazardous cabinets are manufactured excluding a removable sump.Extracting a fully loaded sump is both awkward and unsafe and runs the risk of contamination from the contents of the sump on to the operator.Our units are manufactured with a fitted leak-free frame 36L sump that assures any accidental spills and leaks are securely contained inside the unit.The sump contents should be removed with a suitable absorbent material or siphon pump as best practice.
These units are shipped with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labels to help make sure your workforce and customers know exactly what is being stored in each cabinet.The main sticker for this unit is a Flame meaning 'Flammable'.Additional labels included loose includes 'Oxidising' and 'Explosive'.The supplied labels are an easy peel type that enable quick switching of the main label.The clearly visible diamond-shaped stickers are universally acknowledged throughout the world.
These items are made for ease of use and a user-friendly experience. They are delivered fully assembled and are reassuringly simple to install, saving your time and a lot of frustration.These products are delicately assembled from top-quality stainless steel and are built to last.For additional value when you purchase, these cabinets come with a 1 year parts and labour warranty, so you know that you are receiving a terrific deal.This product is eligible for free postage to addresses in mainland Great Britain.
If you're in need of bespoke cabinets, please speak to a friendly sales representative by ringing 0800 0126777. Our first priority is ensuring that our customers receive the ideal item for their requirements, and we're always happy to assist. If you have any questions referring to our cabinets, please do get in touch. We are committed to providing exceptional customer assistance and we're always delighted to give advice.
We won't be beaten on price! We're safe in the knowledge that we provide the lowest prices on the web, due to this certainty we're happy to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. If you see this stainless steel hazardous cabinet for a lower price elsewhere online we will match that competitors price.
When you buy a stainless steel hazardous cabinet from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old cabinets. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you are not happy with your order, you can easily return it for a no-hassle refund.For our customer's convenience we also accept several payment options, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal.Choose your quantity and head to checkout place your order now!
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions