Sheet Material Trolleys
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- 750 or 1200kg Capacity
- Tubular steel and profile steel welded construction
- Platform made of derived timber material board with a beech grain surface
- Trolleys have 2 braked swivel & 2 fixed castors
- 7 positions for insertable tubular supports
- 90mm clearance between support positions
- Tubular supports sold separately, please see accessories table
- Powder coated blue RAL5007 finish
What is the purpose of the Sheet Material Trolleys?
Sheet Material Trolleys are designed to be used in retail or wholesale businesses. This trolley aids customers in moving plywood, sheet rock, or other types of materials sold in sheets through the store or to their vehicle. The product is constructed from tubular steel and profile steel. The platform of this industrial trolley is manufactured from a derived timber material board with a beech grain surface. Movement is never an issue with the 4 castor wheel system. Two wheels can be stopped with a brake and the other 2 are fixed. The product can hold a maximum weight of 1200 kg. Trolleys can be equipped with a fixed or an insertable support. The item is available with a powder coated blue finish.
Where can this product be used?
The trolley can be used in retail or wholesale businesses. This heavy duty trolley is manufactured to make transfers of sheets of wood or sheet rock easier. Two areas are provided to aid in holding larger and smaller pieces of sheets. Being easy to load reduces the risk of injury. The sheets will be kept tidy and can easily be moved to a vehicle when using this trolley cart.
Who might use this product?
Retail customers will use the pull along trolley to purchase and transfer items to their vehicle. Employees can stock shelves with the trolley or help customers with merchandise. The fixed braking system is great for unloading. Large job sites may use the trolley for jobs where large amounts of sheet material are used.
Sheet Material Trolleys Specifications
The items are made from high quality materials. The products are highly durable under normal work conditions.
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Platform Length (mm)||1200|
|Platform Width (mm)||800|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||200|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions