Sheet Material Cart with Stabiliser
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- This cart is suitable for the transport of large wood and plastic panels
- Manufactured from tubular steel with non-slip contact surfaces
- Load capacity: 350kg (pneumatic) / 400kg (solid rubber)
- Powder coated finish in blue RAL 5007
- Side-mounted push handles for a space-saving transport
- Trolley features anti-tipping stabiliser bar
- Steel sheet blade dimensions (mm): 500(L) x 200(W)
- Hubbed wheels with roller bearings
- Choose 250 x 60mm solid rubber or 260 x 85mm pneumatic tyres
- Delivered for self-assembly
What is the purpose of the Sheet Material Carts?
The Sheet Material Cart is the perfect product to move large panels and bulky items such as wooden boards. This material trolley is small and easy to use with the addition of the stabiliser while moving the cumbersome products it needs to hold.
Where can this Sheet Cart be used?
This material trolley can be used in any setting where moving large panels is necessary. Whether it be at a warehouse, in a storage facility, or at a construction site, this product will come in handy to everyone involved in the building process.
Who might use this Steel Cart?
Used primarily by builders, distributors, and warehouse stock people, the material cart is an asset to every business type.
Sheet Material Cart Specifications
The material cart is made from a tubular steel construction with steel sheet blade and powder coated in blue RAL 5700. Fitted with solid rubber or pneumatic tyres, the wheel hubs have standard with roller bearings.
Offering a great peace of mind that trolley product will withstand the test of time in the next decade, the material cart has a 10 year parts and labour warranty. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your sheet trolley, we will gladly accept back the product as a return and refund your money. Because The Workplace Depot refuses to be beat on service or price, if you find the same model at another retailer for a lesser price, we will gladly match that price on your sale.
Delivery time for the material cart is an estimated 10-15 working days. All orders received before 3 pm will be processed the same day and all orders after 3 pm will be processed the following business day. We are pleased to offer free shipping to all destinations in mainland Great Britain.
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Platform Length (mm)||500|
|Platform Width (mm)||200|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||250|
|Delivery Time||10-15 days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions