Loading Dock Buffers
|20+ units gets 14% off|
|10+ units gets 10% off|
|5+ units gets 5% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Cushion vehicle impact and prevent collision damage with these easy to install loading dock buffers
- Perfect for any location where lorries and large vehicles come in to pick up or drop-off goods
- Buffers attach to the wall or loading dock to prevent serious damage in case of collision
- Designed to cushion any impact from vehicles accidentally backing in to the loading dock
- Helps to protect the truck, driver and the loading bay in the event of an accident
- Buffers come with two pre-drilled countersunk fixing holes that are sized for M16 bolts
- Hard wearing rectangular buffers are made from 100% recycled rubber
- Extremely robust and will stand up to heavy-duty action with minimal wear and tear
- All buffers are supplied with fixing bolts to make installation a breeze
- To protect large areas you can install multiple buffers at intervals along the wall
- Product is ready for free, next day postage to addresses in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Loading Dock Buffers?
These buffers are placed within a loading bay where many lorries and large vehicles will park up. The purpose is to reduce the risk of damaged caused to the loading bay or surrounding buildings and equipment if a large motor vehicle happens to hit the structure. When a large vehicle such as a lorry or a HGV is reversing into a docking bay it is difficult to see where the limits are and they may occasionally make contact with the wall. If this does occur, you will limit the damaged that is caused to the loading bay. As well as this, loading dock buffers will protect both the driver and the vehicle from serious injury or harm by cushioning any impact that may be made. Another use of a dock buffer is that it is a useful guide for drivers when they are slowing backing into a space. They are able to see or feel when they cannot move backwards or forwards any further due to the positioning of the buffer.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The best place to use dock buffers is in a loading bay itself. These are designated areas which are tailor made for trucks to unload or load the goods which they are carrying. Using buffers here can limit the amount of damage caused in the place where it is needed most. It is recommended to have buffers in locations where they are accepting and unloading or dispatching deliveries. For example, around the back of a supermarket where they accept stock deliveries on a daily basis or at warehouses where they may offload stock to be delivered to different locations. Similarly, having buffers in any car park that sees a lot of incoming traffic from HGVs such as service station car parks, where truckers will stop off on long journeys, is highly recommended.
Loading Dock Buffers Specifications
These loading dock buffers are black moulded in a rectangular shape, and entirely made from 100% recycled black rubber. Within the buffer there are two fixing holes, and each of the holes will accept a M16 bolt - these bolts are not included with the product. The buffers can be easily installed onto a variety of surfaces by using moulded mounting holes. There are two different sizes of buffers available. The buffer dimensions are 465(H) x 265(W) x 105(D) and weighs 15.5kg.
These items are made for easy use and a painless experience. These products are thoughtfully constructed from top-quality materials and are made to last. An added bonus when you place your order, these dock buffers benefit from a 1 year parts and labour warranty, so you know that you're securing a great deal. This product qualifies for free delivery to locations in mainland Great Britain.
If you are looking for custom dock buffers, please have a word with a helpful sales assistant by calling 0800 0126777. Our main priority is ensuring that our customers find the perfect product for their situation, and we're always delighted to offer assistance. If you have any questions concerning our range of buffers, please do give us a call. We are dedicated to delivering outstanding customer assistance and we are always happy to offer support.
We are never beaten on price! We are convinced that we offer the best prices online, due to this confidence we're pleased to guarantee a 100% price match. Should you spot these loading dock buffers for a cheaper price on another website we will price match that website.
Once you buy loading dock buffers from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your old product. Your satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you are not happy with your order, you can easily return it for a speedy return or exchange. The Workplace Depot accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Simply select your quantity now and head to checkout place your order now!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions