Platform Dolly Cart
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Platform dolly cart with tubular and profile steel welded construction
- Models WPD45690 and 2592 are available on a next working day delivery
- Beech veneered heavy duty particle board base
- 2 swivel braked and 2 fixed castors
- Non-marking grey TPE tyres
- Comply with euronorm 1757-3 standard
- Blue powder coated finish as standard
- Now available in any colour
Don't need the platform? See our pallet dollies
COLOURS: If you want a bespoke RAL colour you must state this in the comments field when ordering & we will contact you for details. Note that this takes up to 20 working days and is an extra 10% on the net price.
What is the Purpose of a Platform Dolly Cart?
This cart allows easy transport over heavy items on a job location. The platform dolly cart is flat and is not fitted with sides, enabling bulky items to be placed on top with ease. The frame is made from tubular and angle welded steel. The base of the unit is beech veneered heavy duty particle board. The wheels consists of two swivel tyres and two tyres that can be set to fixed. The cushion rubber tyres are durable and easily move through many types of terrain. The cart can easily carry up to 600kg.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The platform dolly cart can be used at mechanic shops, offices, or construction sites. The versatility of the cart allows the product to be used in many different job locations. Any job site can benefit from this cart. Materials and tools can be stored in one area and quickly moved to other locations.
Who Might Use a Platform Dolly Cart?
The cart can be used by a plethora of different type of employees. The cart can be used by mechanics for automobile jobs, including engine work or tyre changes. Construction workers can move tools and materials through a site. This allows for quicker job times. The platform dolly cart makes a work environment run smoothly.
The platform dolly cart is very reliable and made from high quality materials. The product is designed to make tasks run smoothly and help employees to avoid injury. The cart meets EuroNorm 1757-3 standards.
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Platform Length (mm)||1000|
|Platform Width (mm)||700|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||200|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions