Plastic Stack and Nest Containers
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Versatile plastic stack and nest containers are suitable for use in a wide range of applications
- Designed with a solid, smooth base and sides, making them ideal for stacking
- Highly suitable for food-contact environments, widely used in food processing and catering industries
- Fits perfectly on Euro size pallets, utilising all the available space for an efficient operation
- Robust and durable construction makes them an invaluable asset to a number of industrial environments
- Versatile containers have a volume capacity of 45 litres
- Made from food grade polypropylene to ensure durability, these items are designed for frequent re-use
- Range of colours available for colour coding including Grey and Blue
- An optional drop-on plastic lid can be provided to protect and cover the container contents
- Optional dolly offers a secure means to manoeuvring large numbers of these containers around
- Manufactured in the UK to a very high standard to ensure high quality and reliability
- Overall dimensions: 235(H) x 400(W) x 600(L) mm
- Item is available for free postage to anywhere in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Plastic Stack and Nest Containers?
These versatile plastic stack and nest containers are suitable for use in a wide range of applications, with an ample volume capacity of up to 45 litres. They are designed with a solid, smooth base and sides, making them ideal for stacking, and super easy to clean. The boxes are highly suitable for food-contact environments. Hence, these crates are used throughout the food manufacturing, food processing and catering industries. They fit perfectly on Euro size pallets, utilising all the available space for an efficient operation.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Their robust and durable construction makes them an invaluable asset to a number of industrial environments such as pharmaceutical and health, engineering, retail distribution, recycling, storage and more. They are made from food grade polypropylene, ensuring durability. These containers are designed for frequent re-use, making them ideal for meat and fish industries, used as meat trays and fish crates. These plastic stack and nest containers are able to make use of all available space, due to their European standard size footprint, makes them the ideal space saving solution. They are also compatible with RM91DY plastic Euro dollies, offering a secure means of manoeuvring large numbers of these stacked containers around the workplace.
Plastic Stack and Nest Containers Specifications
They offer an ample overall dimension of 235(H) x 400(W) x 600(L) mm, perfect for use with Euro size pallets. There is an optional drop-on plastic lid to cover and protect valuable container contents if required. They come in a range of colours, such as Grey and Blue, that can assist in colour coding. These Euro stacking containers are hygienic, easy to clean, manufactured in the UK to a very high standard to ensure high quality and reliability, and offer great value for money.
These products are built for ease of use and a user-friendly experience. These products are thoughtfully assembled from top-quality materials and are designed to last. To add more value to your order, these plastic stack and nest containers offer a 1-year parts with labour warranty, to certify that you are securing an incredible product. This item is available for free delivery to locations in mainland Great Britain.
We will never be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is convinced that we deliver the best prices on the web, due to this confidence we're pleased to guarantee a 100% price match. If you notice these plastic stack and nest containers being sold at a cheaper price elsewhere online we'll match that deal.
Once you buy plastic stack and nest containers from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your previous choice. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your order, you can easily send it back for a trouble-free return. We also accept several forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal. Simply add to your basket and head to checkout to complete your order!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Material||Food Grade Polypropylene|
|Delivery Time||2-3 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions