Personal Protective Equipment Lockers
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
8-12 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Establish a secure spot for your staff with our safe and reliable personal protective equipment lockers
- Units give convenient storage to preserve PPE against damage, contaminants or decay
- Compartment doors are independently labelled and incorporate a useful number plate holder
- Cost-effective but highly durable lockers make storing uniforms, equipment and personal effects easy
- These six door units are ideally sized for storing shoes, hats and smaller belongings
- Superior-quality items are fabricated for everyday use and will withstand heavy operation
- Fabricated from reinforced steel with a smart powder paint that resists knocks and bumps
- Anti-bacterial powder coat finish defends against corrosion and reduces the risk of fungus and mould
- Integral air flow feature helps with the airing of garments and allows the unit to breathe
- Cabinet integrates nest holes on all sides plus a return flange one the bottom
- Locker has a neat light grey frame with aesthetically pleasing blue doors
- Vandal and bend-resistant strengthened doors are outfitted with key cam-locks issued with 2 keys
- Standard overall unit dimensions are 1800(H) x 300(W) x 300(D) mm
- Can be set up alone or nested with other lockers to create additional storage
- Product is eligible for free shipping to the whole of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Personal Protective Equipment Lockers?
Create a safe area for your workforce and customers to keep their possessions with these safe and secure personal protective equipment lockers.These items give convenient storage to safeguard personal protective equipment from harm, pollution or decay.These six door units are the perfect size for storing shoes, hats and smaller personal items.The locker doors are independently labelled and feature a convenient number plate holder.These money-saving but extremely competent lockers make storing apparel, equipment plus other personal equipment painless.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These units mix stability and practicality, meaning they are highly suited to any workplace changing area or industrial facility.These hygienic units are easy to wash, making them suitable for use in hospital or medical areas.Our personal protective equipment lockers are perfect for any dry areas where safe storage is vital.They are the perfect storage solution in environments such as universities, offices and warehouses.
Personal Protective Equipment Lockers Specifications
These premium-grade units are constructed for everyday use and will easily handle robust use with no letup.The units are made from heavy-duty steel and covered with an elegant powder paint that is resistant to knocks and bumps.The anti-bacterial powder-coat finish is rust proof and reduces the risk of fungus and mould.The carcass features nest holes on all sides plus a return flange one the bottom.The integral air-flow feature helps with the drying of garments and helps the locker to breathe.
These personal protective equipment lockers have a smart light grey carcass with sophisticated blue doors.The vandalism resistant and warp-resistant strengthened doors are fitted with mastered key cam locks and supplied with two keys.The standard total locker dimensions measure 1800(H) x 300(W) x 300(D) mm.Each item can be used alone or nested with other lockers for extra storage.
These items are made for ease of use and a user-friendly experience. They are delivered fully assembled and are reassuringly easy to install, saving time and lots of frustration. These products are thoughtfully created from the best steel and are built to last.For additional value when you purchase, these lockers feature a 1-year parts and labour warranty, to give you peace of mind that you're receiving a tremendous deal.This item is eligible for free postage to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
If you're interested in bespoke lockers, please have a chat with a helpful member of our sales team by phoning 0800 0126777. Our biggest priority is ensuring that our customers track down the perfect item for their requirements, and we are always happy to give a helping hand. If you have any other questions concerning our range of lockers, please feel free to get in touch. We are devoted to delivering outstanding customer assistance and we are always pleased to offer guidance.
We will never be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is convinced that we offer the best online prices, due to this confidence we're pleased to offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you can find our personal protective equipment lockers selling at a lower price on any other website we'll match that price.
Once you buy personal protective equipment lockers from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your previous choice. 100% satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you are not happy with your order, you can easily return it to us for a trouble-free refund.For our customer's convenience we accept various forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal.Simply add to your basket now and head to check out place your order now!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||8-12 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions