Free Delivery - 14-21 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Cubio workbench with a variety of in-built storage combinations
- Available in two different widths
- Worktop is 40mm thick multiplex
- Delivered fully assembled ready to use
- Overall load capacity up to 800kg/300kg mobile
- Shelves & drawers adjustable on 25mm pitch
- Shelf capacity of 100kg UDL
- Drawer capacity 75kg UDL on 100% extension
What is the Purpose of a Cubio Workbench?
The purpose of this workbench is to allow users to work on the top while storing tools and implements on the bottom. The workbench is intended for use in nearly any environment and is able to provide an easy to use solution to storage and workspace problems. The Cubio workbench is an excellent addition for any office, garage or shop and is able to provide the users with the best experience possible.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The Cubio workbench can be used anywhere there is a need. It's ideal for garages and shops, but can also be used in offices and even in some manufacturing environments. It's intended for light duty work, but can be used for some medium duty work. The mobile version is able to support up to 300kg of weight while the static version can support up to 800kg of weight. The mobile model supports less because it must be able to be moved.
Who Can Use a Cubio Workbench?
The most common environment for this workbenches will be inside a shop or garage. This is because the mobile Cubio workbench can move around and can go wherever it is needed to be. It is a great addition to any type of shop environment and works well even in crowded spaces due to its relatively small size. The static workbench sits stationary because it cannot be moved and does not have any castors or wheels.
The Cubio workbench comes with a one year warranty that covers the parts and labour. Both models are made out of a galvanised steel material and have tops that are made out of a multiplex material to help provide a professional workspace. The static version comes with galvanised legs and can be placed in one location. The mobile version workbenches come with galvanised steel legs and castors. The wheels are made out of tough material that allows them to glide easily through many different textures and flooring options. They are both available in a light grey powder coated paint.
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||14-21 working days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions