|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
1-2 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Maxinest Containers have stack on bale arms
- Nestable when not in use.
- Made from recycled materials
- Please call our sales team for discounts on orders of 20+ items
What is the purpose of the Maxinest Containers?
Maxinest Containers are perfect for general storage purposes, and they are especially useful in the food industry. Maxinest containers are nestable when not in use, making them a good space-saving storage option. These containers are available in a standard black colour. They include stack-on bale arms, ventilated sides, and they are made from recycled plastic materials, meaning these containers are both useful and eco-friendly.
Where can this product be used?
This product can be used throughout the food industry, from restaurants to farms to grocery stores. Anywhere that convenient, safe storage of food is required, these containers will come in handy. Grocery stores can use these maxinest containers for both storage and display of foodstuffs, so they are a convenient multi-purpose product. Food producers and sellers of all varieties will find these containers useful.
Restaurants might receive and store fresh ingredients, such as produce, in these containers. Ventilated sides help keep ingredients fresh in these environments. Cafeterias and other food service environments might also use maxinest containers for storage. These containers might be used in farms or factories when preparing to ship fresh foods and ingredients. Overall, this product is a food industry must-have.
Who might use this product?
This product might be used by a wide variety of people in the food industry. Those involved in shipping and receiving food will likely encounter these containers. Workers responsible for stocking fresh foods in grocery stores might also encounter these containers, as they are also suitable for displaying foods. Restaurant employees will likely encounter these containers when storing and preparing food. Farm workers and other industry professionals might pack food into these containers for shipping. Anyone who comes in contact with fresh foods regularly might use maxinest containers.
Maxinest Containers Specifications
- Containers include stack-on bale arms.
- Nestable when not in use.
- Made from recycled materials.
- Discounts available for orders of 20 or more.
- Includes a one-year standard parts and labor warranty.
- Available dimensions (H x L x W – mm) 199 x 600 x 400 and 253 x 600 x 400.
- Available capacities (litres): 35 and 44.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||1-2 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions