|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Platform cart with 500kg or 600kg capacity
- Tubular and angle welded steel construction
- Beech veneered heavy duty particle board base and sides
- 250mm high sides
- 2 braked swivel and 2 fixed castors
- Non-marking grey TPE tyres
- Comply with Euronorm 1757-3 standard
- Supplied in blue as standard
What is the Purpose of a Platform Cart?
This cart is great for transferring small loads around the office or work site. The cart can easily move loads from location to location without any heavy lifting. The handle is located in the front for easier moving around obstacles. The frame is made from welded steel for added durability. The low sides will keep cargo from spilling out. This platform cart is equipped with two swivel wheels and two fixed wheels. The wheels can move with ease in tight areas. The tyres are made of cushioned rubber. The body of the cart is made from heavy duty particle board. This cart comes in four different sizes. The weight capacity varies from 400kg to 500kg. The wheel diameter ranges from 160mm to 200mm.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The cart can be used in the office, at a construction site, or for deliveries. The cart can be easily accessed by most employees. The platform cart is lightweight and is can easily be navigated throughout a space. When used for deliveries, this cart can be stored in a van or truck.
Who Might Use a Platform Cart?
Employees of a factory, office building , or retail stores can use the cart. The platform cart is outstanding for making tedious loads easier to carry. The weight limit allows for larger loads to be carried with ease. Clothing, paper products, or tools can be moved with relative ease.
The platform cart is made from quality materials and meets EuroNorm 1757-3 standards.
Made in: EU
|Platform Length (mm)||1000|
|Platform Width (mm)||700|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||200|
|Delivery Time||10-15 days|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions