|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Keep your office archives, filing and books organised with this wooden low cupboard
- Improve the organisation and efficiency of your office with this versatile cupboard
- Made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified timber to help sustain the environment
- Features lockable doors with silver handles to protect your valuable files or possessions
- Fitted with robust 25mm top and bottom panels making them capable of bearing substantial weights
- Supplied with 1 fully adjustable shelf to allow you to customise your storage space
- Constructed with a solid 18mm, one piece, MFC back panel that gives added strength and durability
- Black adjustable feet for levelling on uneven floors will ensure the stability of the cupboard
- Made with white side frames and choice of 4 wood door finishes: Beech, Nova Oak, Grey Oak and White
- Shelf dimensions are 760(W) x 393(D) mm
- Overall product dimensions are 730(H) x 800(W) x 450(D) mm
- Comes with a 5 year component guarantee
- Item is qualified for free postage to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Low Cupboard?
This low cupboard is perfect for storing office files and stationery. It features lockable doors with silver handles to protect your valuable files or possessions. It is made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified timber to help sustain the environment. This cupboard offers versatility for your storage requirements as it is supplied with 1 fully adjustable shelf to allow you to customise your storage space. The cupboard is constructed with a solid 18mm, one piece, MFC back panel that gives added strength and durability.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
You will be able to improve the organisation and efficiency of your office with this cupboard. Use it to keep your office archives, filing and books safe and secure. This solid low cupboard is fitted with robust 25mm top and bottom panels making them capable of bearing substantial weights. The black adjustable feet for levelling on uneven floors will ensure the stability of the cupboard even when fully loaded. Not quite what you are looking for? No problem. This cupboard is part of a range of cupboards that are available in multiple heights and wood finishes to suit different needs.
Low Cupboard Specifications
The cupboard is supplied with white side frames and a choice of 4 classic wood door finishes: Beech, Nova Oak, Grey Oak and White. The internal shelf dimensions are 760(W) x 393(D) mm allowing you the space to declutter your office for better efficiency. Extend your worktop space with this cupboard that has overall product dimensions of 730(H) x 800(W) x 450(D) mm. Buy this cupboard with confidence. It comes with a 5-year component guarantee for your peace of mind.
These items are built for ease of use and an effortless experience. These cupboards are delicately constructed from top-quality materials and are designed to last. For extra value when you purchase, this low cupboard comes with a 5 year component guarantee, to provide assurance that you're acquiring an incredible product. This product is ready for free postage to all of mainland Great Britain.
We will not be beaten on price! We are secure in the knowledge that we provide the best online prices, due to this we are happy to offer a 100% price match. If you spot this low cupboard for a cheaper price on any other website we will price match that offer.
Once you buy a low cupboard from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your previous choice. 100% satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you're not happy with your order, you can easily return it for a trouble-free return. For your convenience we also accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal. Simply select your desired quantity now and head to checkout place your order now!
Warranty: 5 year parts / labour
|Certifications||BSEN 527-2:2002,BSEN 12521:2009|
|Colour||White / Beech|
|Recommended Usage Hours||24|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||5 year parts / labour|
5 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions