|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
14-21 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Sturdy workbench with robust framework and lino worktop
- 1 tonne UDL capacity
- Supplied flat packed for simple self assembly
- Optional suspended drawer cabinets & overhead kits available
- Powder coated light grey
What is the Purpose of a Sturdy Workbench?
This is a sturdy workbench that is intended for environments that need more than the typical workbench. It is created with steel materials and has linoleum on the top of it to ensure that the workspace is covered in a protective material for use in a number of environments.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Places that will appreciate this sturdy workbench include workshops, repair locations and garages. It can also be used in architectural and construction settings because the linotop is great for drafting and planning on as opposed to using steel topped table.
Who Can Use a Sturdy Workbench?
Shop professionals as well as garage owners and architects will appreciate this sturdy workbench. It can be used in office environments and will work well as a project table in these settings. The sleek design will allow it to fit in easily with more modern style sets.
The legs of the bench and part of the upper are made out of steel. It is able to hold 800kg of weight. The sturdy workbench is easily to assemble and comes packaged flat. It is also accompanied with a 10 year parts and labour warranty.
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||14-21 working days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions