Hygienic Entrance Mats
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Kill germs and trap dirt before they enter your worksite with our antimicrobial hygienic entrance mats
- Treated with the EU-registered biocide BI-OME, an antimicrobial that effectively kills bacteria on contact
- Reduces unpleasant odours as the treated polyamide material kills the bacteria and fungi that cause them
- BI-OME is tough on germs but gentle on the skin and does not cause any irritations
- Hygienic mats will improve floor level hygiene around your business
- Ideal for offices, hotels and leisure, retirement homes and healthcare settings
- Loose lay design for stress-free installation means you can deploy them in a wide array of workplaces
- Cleaning is a breeze, a simple vacuum and machine wash is all it takes
- More sustainable – less frequent washing required, and on lower temperatures
- Fully machine washable on temperatures as low as 30ºC – with no reduction in the life of the mat
- Item is entitled for free delivery to all of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Hygienic Entrance Mats?
Kill germs and trap dirt before they enter your worksite with our antimicrobial hygienic entrance mats. These mats are treated with the EU-registered biocide BI-OME, an antimicrobial and virus reducing technology that effectively kills bacteria on contact. BI-OME is tough on germs but gentle on the skin and does not cause any irritations. Fully machine washable on temperatures as low as 30ºC – with no reduction in active cleaning power or the life of the mat!
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Ideal for offices, hotels and leisure, retirement homes and healthcare settings these hygienic entrance mats improve floor level hygiene around your business. Loose lay design for stress-free installation means you can deploy them in a wide array of workplaces effortlessly. Cleaning is a breeze, a simple vacuum and machine wash is all it takes. It’s sustainable too as it doesn’t need washing as often as a standard mat and can be cleaned at 30ºC. Reduce unpleasant odours in your entryway as the treated 100% polyamide material kills the bacteria and fungi that cause them.
Hygienic Entrance Mats Specifications
These hygienic entrance mats are made from 100% polyamide material treated with the EU-registered biocide, BI-OME. BI-OME is a highly effective antimicrobial and virus reducing agent that does not cause any skin irritations. The mats are fully machine washable at 30ºC and above for hassle-free cleaning. The loose lay design supports easy installation on a wide variety of surfaces.
These items are built for simplicity and a painless experience. These products are carefully put together from top-quality materials and are made to last. For increased value when you purchase, these hygienic entrance mats have a 1 year parts with labour warranty, to give you peace of mind that you're getting an excellent product. This product is available for free shipping to postcodes in mainland Great Britain.
We are never beaten on price! We are convinced that we deliver the best prices online, due to this certainty we're delighted to guarantee a 100% price match. Should you see our hygienic entrance mats at a cheaper price on another website we will price match that website.
Once you buy hygienic entrance mats from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your old option. Satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you're not happy with your product, you can easily send it back to us for a hassle-free refund. For our customer's convenience we also accept various forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal. Simply choose your quantity now and checkout and place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions