Heavy Duty Work Bench
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
15-20 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Heavy duty work bench with robust fully welded construction
- All workbenches are fully welded with 50 x 50mm steel square tube leg frames
- Worktop supports 40 x 40 x 3mm angle
- Durable powder coated finish – dark grey frame as standard
- Drawers & cupboards dark grey carcass with red, blue or light grey fronts
- All benches 840mm standard height (760 & 920mm also available)
- All benches are capable of supporting loads up to 1200kg UDL
- Heavy duty construction with storage space suitable for garage and heavy industrial environments
- Variety of additional drawer and cupboard options colours available - please call for details
- Light Grey and Dark Grey available in 5 Days
What is the Purpose of a Heavy Duty Work Bench?
Benches that are fully welded need to be sturdy enough to handle a lot of heavy workloads. The purpose of these benches is to provide a space that is both durable and expansive because they are needed for work environments that have heavy loads. This heavy duty work bench is ideal for manufacturing as well as assembly environments and provide the assemblers with a place where they can successfully work without worrying about running out of space or falling apart.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This heavy duty work bench can be used in any type of manufacturing environment. They can be used in workshops, garages or warehouses. They can be used to put together heavy-duty objects and can be used where a lot of space is needed. They can also be used for parts and are able to provide a large amount of space for smaller pieces that need to be organised and stored separately. This workbench is a great option for the heavy industry and can be used without worry of stability because they are fully welded together for the sturdiest space.
Who Can Use a Heavy Duty Work Bench?
Manufacturers, assemblers and repair workers will all be able to appreciate this heavy duty work bench. These benches are ideal for any type of assembler and can be used easily in any type of environment. People who are looking for a workbench that provides not only a great fit, but also the sturdiness that generally only comes with built ins will benefit from fully welded workbenches. Anyone who needs a sturdy bench and a lot of space is able to use the workbenches to help them accomplish their tasks.
This heavy duty work bench comes with a standard grey powder coated finish. There are options concerning sizes, but most sizes are able to accommodate the additional cupboards and accessories that work with the bench. These cupboards are available in blue, red and grey to match the bench. They are made out of durable steel and are welded together to allow for more stability. The benches also come with a one year warranty that helps you feel more comfortable with your purchase. The warranty is comprehensive and covers the parts and labor to cover the workbench no matter what type of work needs to be done to it.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||15-20 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions